Muppet Mobile Laboratory

Clemson

DCA will probably have the Muppets for a few months after they are released to keep it close to Glendale in order to work out and problems that might arise. After that they could journey off to any of the other parks, though most likely MGM seeing as how they have Muppets 3D.

Just a though :rolleyes:

CaptainMichael

DCA will probably have the Muppets for a few months after they are released to keep it close to Glendale in order to work out and problems that might arise. After that they could journey off to any of the other parks, though most likely MGM seeing as how they have Muppets 3D.

Just a though :rolleyes:

DCA has Muppets 3D also and is arguably in more need of it than the Disney Studios.

They could clone it though.:)

I could also see something similar being done with C3P0 and R2D2 for the Star Wars area. The possibilities are great with this technology!:D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So what has become of Lucky? Did Corrus's kidnapping plan succeed or is he back at WDI? I was really hoping he would find a permanent home in AK.

ToTBellHop

So what has become of Lucky? Did Corrus's kidnapping plan succeed or is he back at WDI? I was really hoping he would find a permanent home in AK.
He started eating guests during Tropical Storm Alberto, which knocked out the electricity to the electric fence around his enclosure. Disney successfully covered this tragic incident up by handing out free Fastpasses and churros to all witnesses. Lucky agrees that it was all pretty tasteless.

EpcotServo

Looks like the lab is running on the Segway Mobility platform...

neato
That's what I was thinking! I really want to see it in action. I can't tell how the thing moves with only two wheels. I think it looks great. WDI continues to amaze me with the living characters. I'll never forget my surprise when the toy solider said my name during the Kim Possible test at Epcot. I wasn't really paying attention to the figure, so I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard it say my name! :lol: Remember WDI is watching...always watching...

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member

I was under an impression (hopefully I'm wrong) that the original Lucky would find a permanent home in DCA. I agree with the sentiment that a Lucky in AK would be cool. Also, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew in the Studios would rock.

Simba1

It only seems LOGICAL to put Lucky in DAK. As far as the Muppets are concerned, I would love to see them at the Studios - but personally, I'm still waiting for the "Make a Muppet" store (kinda like the Build a Bear stores) that was rumored a long time ago. I think that would be really neat.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hey, I'm heading down the end of march- early april. Any chance I could see the mobile lab out doing it's thing then?
I seriously doubt it. It should make it's first public appearances a DCA before making it's way to MGM. If I had to guess it will be at least a year before we see it at WDW.

RSoxNo1

Rather than having free roving animatronics on the streets, I would like to see a Dinosaur exhibit at AK with these types of enclosed free roving animatronics. Imagine the wonder and amazement of children as they get to see dinosaurs interacting in a zoo type setting that look infinitely more realistic than those found in Dinosaur or Universe of Energy.

It only seems LOGICAL to put Lucky in DAK. As far as the Muppets are concerned, I would love to see them at the Studios - but personally, I'm still waiting for the "Make a Muppet" store (kinda like the Build a Bear stores) that was rumored a long time ago. I think that would be really neat.

SOUNDS AMAZING!!! I would so buy one.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom