Muppet Mobile Laboratory

Lee

Adventurer
Paging Lee....*no answer*

You have reached the voicemail box of Lee. He is away from the computer at the moment, and is unable to reply to this interesting topic. However, he wishes to state that he is aware of a Mobile Muppet Lab, and thinks it, like Lucky, will begin it's life in a California theme park.

Thanks, and call again.

Edit: Crap. Jim beat me to it.:rolleyes:
Should be cool from what I hear.

tirian

^^ Sometimes, I envy the fact that you don't work for the Mouse and can just come out and announce things. :lol:

:wave:

Nice voice mail, too.

If it happens,the Muppets animatronics will premiere at DCA for two reasons:
1) It's much closer to the WDI headquarters, and Imagineers will be able to make adjustments as necessary.
2) DCA needs every gimmick it can get to lure Guests into the park. Tower of Terror didn't raise the long-term crowds that much, and the Monsters ride is basically just a glorified dark ride. Since DL's visitors consist mostly of locals, most of whom rarely go to DCA, new technology like Lucky and the upcoming Muppets pique interest in DL's sister park.

Slowjack

I'd like to see more Sam the Eagle. He's always been my favorite. I think I'm the only one though...
I don't know if he's my favorite Muppet...but he's definitely me and my wife's favorite character in MuppetVision. He gets all the best lines, both in the film ("A glorious tribute to all the nations of the world...but mostly the United States") and in the pre-show ("You are not a mouse...you are a rat.")

wannab@dis

I still don't believe it. These are the exact same sources that said Dreamfinder was coming back.
Actually, if you go back in the threads, you'll see that Lee has said several times that he wasn't hearing anything about Dreamfinder or an Imagination rehab. So, honestly, the only thing these have in common is Jim Hill and he probably got the information after seeing it here. Happens all the time. :zipit:

I'm sure Lee can expand on what he's heard about Journey... maybe something new has come up.

Lee

Adventurer
So do their cease and desist letters have Mickey waving happily behind bars? :drevil:

Thankfully...I haven't gotten one of those yet.:lol:

Mostly it's just polite messages like: "Yeah...you know that thing you said/showed? Maybe not such a good idea after all....":cool:

mitchk

Hey, whatever happens, I hope we get to see some more Muppet related attractions, rides (hopefully dark rides), and shows dedicated to the Muppets. 50 some years...the Muppets(more like Jim Henson) deserve it:king:

PS: even though the Fraggles are not owned by Disney, I think kids should still know, and love them :eek:

TP2000

I'd like to see more Sam the Eagle. He's always been my favorite. I think I'm the only one though...

You aren't the only one. I have always enjoyed Sam The Eagle the most out of all the Muppets. He's hilarious, and like another poster said, he really does get some of the best lines whenever or wherever they use him.

Lee

Adventurer
I'm sure Lee can expand on what he's heard about Journey... maybe something new has come up.

Here's what I've heard about Journey:

:lookaroun *Insert sound of crickets chirping* :lookaroun

Yep...that's it...nothing at all.

What if YOU are Jim Hill...
Wait...wait.....I'm trying to picture a cross between Speck and Jim....Nah, can't do it.:eek:

JimboJones123

Hey, whatever happens, I hope we get to see some more Muppet related attractions, rides (hopefully dark rides), and shows dedicated to the Muppets. 50 some years...the Muppets(more like Jim Henson) deserve it:king:

PS: even though the Fraggles are not owned by Disney, I think kids should still know, and love them :eek:

Fraggles are in the parks...

PJLukasik

I don't know if he's my favorite Muppet...but he's definitely me and my wife's favorite character in MuppetVision. He gets all the best lines, both in the film ("A glorious tribute to all the nations of the world...but mostly the United States") and in the pre-show ("You are not a mouse...you are a rat.")

Sam the Eagle makes that pre-show one of my favorites at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom