Muppet Mobile Lab returning to Epcot this week

TabulaRasa

Does anyone know how much longer this is supposed to be at Epcot for? I'm in Walt Disney World from December 31st to January 8th, and really want to catch it!

YodaMan

I was at Epcot on Thursday and unfortunately never got to see the show. I know the times aren't advertised, but I was near that area of Future World for about 4 hours in the middle of the day and no sign of Muppet Mobile Lab. Did it already end its test or am I really just that unlucky?

Kman101

Haven't gotten to see it in person but just watched a video of it yesterday and was wondering if it was still around. Looks like it drew quite the crowd. Hopefully they keep it around. I know the Muppets have an entire area at DHS but it seems to fit Epcot a little better at the moment, though it wouldn't matter between the two parks I guess.

Phil12

Haven't gotten to see it in person but just watched a video of it yesterday and was wondering if it was still around. Looks like it drew quite the crowd. Hopefully they keep it around. I know the Muppets have an entire area at DHS but it seems to fit Epcot a little better at the moment, though it wouldn't matter between the two parks I guess.
Well, as I'm sure you know, the Muppets fit anywhere. Not only are they in DHS and Epcot, they are at Liberty Square in the MK as well. I've heard that they also plan to use Animal as an entertainer in the AK:

Kman101

Was still out the last week of March when I saw it (which was around 11ish) and I believe it was still out into late April as well from a trip report by DisneyGeek ... supposedly it's not performed every day and often around 10/11am.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom