Muppet Mobile Lab returning to Epcot this week

No Name

IMHO, Mobile Labs and the show in Liberty Square could be better utilized in fleshing out their Studio presence, making it a more compelling and complete experience.

But the show in Liberty Square is about American history and the mobile lab is kind of about science. What does DHS have to do with either of those? The liberty square show, in particular, has no place in DHS.

Kman101

I don't think there's a posted schedule, and many castmembers seem unaware of a schedule when asked, but they do try and find out for you. It's kind of weird how it's handled. Unless the guide changed to include it but judging by the questions in here I don't think they have.

I think it has a schedule, just not made public.

Anyway, I do think it runs regularly and has been, I think it's just one of those things not talked about much but it's not advertised so we kind of forget about it. No one's come on here to say it's been dumped so I assume it's still a regular offering.

I don't think it's every day though (or wasn't last year when I had asked), so I'd ask.

Tom P.

FWIW, we were at Epcot in September of last year about mid-day one day and happened to run across it. Food and Wine was going on at the time, but otherwise it was an ordinary day with nothing unusual happening. We never saw a schedule for it or anything like that, though. We just happened to run across it as it was happening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom