Multiple helpings of...

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
So, when you are eating around WDW (not sit down restaurants), what are the items you have multiple helpings of?

Mine are:
-Tonga Toast ( I know it's a sit down at Kona, but I get it at Captain Cooks too!)
-Lefse from Norway, EPCOT (I have like 13 of these things within a few days)
-Banana Bread Pudding from Bakery, MK ( I usually get four of these to go on my last day to bring home for the week)

I must sound like pig...

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Mickey Premium Bars - I usually have 3-5 per trip
Mac & Cheese from ANYWHERE - it's cracktastic
Popcorn - 'nuff said
Dole whips - DUH!!!!!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
I love lefse! I think you're the first person I've ever read mention it.

Lefse is a must for me. The CMs at Norway always laugh when I say, "I'll have 3 orders of lefse please..." And they are in disbelief when I return after riding Maelstrom to get 3 more orders.

I love the people in line who point and say, "Oh, what's LLL-ee-ff...how do you say it???" MOVE ASIDE NEWBIE, and let me get my LEFSE FIX!!!

:shrug:chocolate covered rice krispy treats!!!MMMMM :ROFLOL:( great for breakfast!!!) anything at the bakery in France or on Main Street. I can feel my arteries sobbing!

macsmom

Caramel apples. I love, love, love them. And, I get two snacks a day this coming trip. :D Oh, and the rice krispie treats that are shaped like Mickey.

danna

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
The potato leek soup from Rose and Crown!!!!!!!!!!! :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp: Give me a vat and a spoon and i'm a happy girl! ha ha :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom