Mullets of Disney World

jrashadb

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
The guy who invented the toothbrush lived in the south...

"Did you brush your tooth before viddles?"

That's why it's not called the TEETHbrush :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
... viddles... AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, seeing as you can find Mullettastic dos in WDW almost everytime you go, my Dad and I play a different game. We blatantly and unabashedly stole it from David Letterman. We play "Hairpiece, not a Hairpiece."
We'll be standing in line and my Dad will nudge me, nod in the direction of someone and up ahead of us in line and say, "hairpiece, not a hairpiece."
We have fun with that one.
Once we saw a man whose hairpiece was so bad, it looked more like a hat than actual hair... he wasn't fooling anybody. It was crazy.

Lilo

I just got ta thinkin'. My brother-in-law looks like that except no mullet. But then again he has no brains:lol:

Lilo

GOD NO! :lol: I'm in the Post Pictures of you thread

I just looked at that thread. What are you, crazy:lol: 88 pages and I can't find you.

Just post a picture - Mullethead:lol:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Lilo
Nice pic. Are you married??? Maybe I can set you up with Belle :lol:

Counting the days until WDW - 21 days:sohappy:

*rolls her eyes* LOL Freak always gets hooked up with everyone *giggles* well everyone wants to set him up LOL...

I have a question for you guys.. do you think that "Mullets" are seen more often in the midwest then anywhere else? cause I haven't seen one on this coast for a very long while!!

Lhriangel

Come up to New York and I still see some Mullets when I visit New Jersey. Even upstate New York:lol:

Hmm.. I lived in NY and didn't see that many.. swear I didn't.. WIERD.. I need to be on the lookout more *giggles*... Most of the guys around her have surfer type haircuts...

alee4eva

Okay, I just discovered this thread.. and OMG! I had my mom here hysterically laughing with me. We used to go mullet hunting in Hershey park cause theres a ton of them there! We're going to Disney for Christmas and now we want to get lots of pictures. :lol: Great pictures everyone, I definitely needed to laugh today!

WDWFREAK53

Nice pic. Are you married??? Maybe I can set you up with Belle :lol:

Counting the days until WDW - 21 days:sohappy:

wait a minute...isn't she looking for a ROB? :lol:

Well...no, I'm not married (can anyone PICTURE the freak married??? :lol: jk)

but you'll have to tell her that my name is NOT Rob, I'm NOT blonde, do not have BLUE eyes, and I'm NOT tall :)
But, I think we may try and get together down in WDW because we'll be there at the same time.

Oh, and by the way...I took a couple of mullet pics last night...When I develop them, I'll post them :)

darthdarrel

but you'll have to tell her that my name is NOT Rob, I'm NOT blonde, do not have BLUE eyes, and I'm NOT tall :)
But, I think we may try and get together down in WDW because we'll be there at the same time.

Oh, and by the way...I took a couple of mullet pics last night...When I develop them, I'll post them :)
HEy Freak! You would look great in a mullet!:D

Lilo

You'll be there in December? I definitely have to fix you two up. :hammer:

Lhriangel

Yeah, I'm going for a weekend in Dec...I'll be there from the 6th to the 10th.
Umm isnt that when you are going in November *gives Freak a wierd look*

Maybe I'm not the only one who didn't get sleep last night lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom