Mullets of Disney World

celticdog

Originally posted by darthdarrel
THen I guess I would intimidate you,cause I used to have a mullet.:D

i noticed you phrased that "used to". Does that mean you grown out if it? Or is the mullet laying dormant, waiting for its chance to be unleashed upon the world?:lol:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by celticdog
i noticed you phrased that "used to". Does that mean you grown out if it? Or is the mullet laying dormant, waiting for its chance to be unleashed upon the world?:lol:
I love the mullet if it`s done right also mullets,in my opinion, look terrible on heavy people. I gained alot of weight and when that happened off went my mullet. Now If I were to loose 120 pds.... HMMMM!!!!! Don`t know!:lol:

Maria

I love the mullet if it`s done right also mullets,in my opinion, look terrible on heavy people. I gained alot of weight and when that happened off went my mullet. Now If I were to loose 120 pds.... HMMMM!!!!! Don`t know!:lol:

Oh please...don´t make me worry about you! :eek:

;)

Maria

Originally posted by jrashadb
Mulletts, IASW dolls... man. I think the time to worry is now.
:lol:
Just kidding, D.

Not to mention the glitter! :eek:

Now picture this: a mullet guy with glitter all over, a cotton candy in hand in the queue for IASW! Iluvepcot, pass me the camera!!!! :lol: :lol:

j/k:animwink:

jrashadb

Originally posted by Maria
Not to mention the glitter! :eek:

Now picture this: a mullet guy with glitter all over, a cotton candy in hand in the queue for IASW! Iluvepcot, pass me the camera!!!! :lol: :lol:

j/k:animwink:

Glitter?!?! Whoa, I missed that one. :eek: :lol:
And, yeah, that's an interesting mental image you just gave me there... :lol: That's a bad scene...:lookaroun

darthdarrel

Here`s another one and I just noticed that the guy behind me also had a mullet but a differant kind of mullet and he had the back in a ponytail!:lol: by the way I cut off my mullet soon after this photo!:lol:

Attachments

• darrelb.jpg
    darrelb.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 141

Maria

Ok for those that want to make fun of me I found a few pictures of me with my mullet!:D

....and the look is completed with cowboy boots! :lol:

just kidding with you! :animwink: I´m sooo glad you got rid of the mullet! :)

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Maria
....and the look is completed with cowboy boots! :lol:

just kidding with you! :animwink: I´m sooo glad you got rid of the mullet! :)
LOL! I didn`t even think of that,actually Those boots were given to me ,I hated them so I dyed them black and put some spikes on them to make them look more gothic like LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom