Mullets of Disney World

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
My ex fiance's sister who owns a salon said that at all these hair conventions she's been going to that the mullet is coming back! :eek: :dazzle: :brick:

Oh well, it'll give me more of a break in my day. A really good mullet can bring tears to my eyes. :p

Ummm..it's coming back???

Quick...Mullethunters Unite...
WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Ummm..it's coming back???

Quick...Mullethunters Unite...
WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

Hmmmmmmmm . . .

Valerie: How should I cut it today?

Gary: Short on top . . . and let the back ROCK!

WDWFREAK53

This will be great...the "in-the-closet-mullet-bearers" will be able to finally come out to the rest of the world... And...without being embarrassed!!!

Mullet-pride!

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
This will be great...the "in-the-closet-mullet-bearers" will be able to finally come out to the rest of the world... And...without being embarrassed!!!

Mullet-pride!

Uhoh.. someone tell me this doesn't mean we are going to be seeing Brian with a mullet. ... That's just a SCARY thought.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique
Uhoh.. someone tell me this doesn't mean we are going to be seeing Brian with a mullet. ... That's just a SCARY thought.

Attachments

• freakmul.jpg
    freakmul.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 101

The Mom

Premium Member
I've remained silent long enough. It's time for my embarrassing confession. The Mom is a former mullet wearer!!! :eek: Think... Linda Ronstadt...Stone Ponies...circa 1968...bangs that just about covered my eyes and circled over both ears, with hair hanging down my back.

And don't forget Cher! (back when she was still with Sonny)

(and don't forget the white lipstick and "Twiggy" eyes) :lol: :lol:

And the most terrible confession of all....I gave my little girl one! (Well, actually, it was an attempt to trim her bangs that went very,very, wrong! :eek:)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by The Mom
I've remained silent long enough. It's time for my embarrassing confession. The Mom is a former mullet wearer!!! :eek: Think... Linda Ronstadt...Stone Ponies...circa 1968...bangs that just about covered my eyes and circled over both ears, with hair hanging down my back.

And the most terrible confession of all....I gave my little girl one! (Well, actually, it was an attempt to trim her bangs that went very,very, wrong! :eek:)

Welcome Mom!

Admitting it is the first step, the next step is. . .

posting photos.:D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
Welcome Mom!

Admitting it is the first step, the next step is. . .

posting photos.:D

Welcome to Mulletwearers Anonymous

Hello, my name is Brian, and I can honestly I have NEVER worn a mullet :lol:

MicBat

Originally posted by The Mom

:eek:

bamboo7

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
So you're saying that you would find more mullets at Test Track than at the Princess Breakfast or Storytime with Belle??

don't forget the tomorrowland indy speedway, and the walt disney world speedway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom