Mullets of Disney World

WDWFREAK53

ok ok ok...The mullets were very tricky this weekend...If you notice in the next 2 pics I post...BOTH were fleeing away from me.

Attachments

• mullet2.jpg
    mullet2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 111

WDWFREAK53

and...a double banger...you can't really tell on the female...but it was TOTALLY A MULLET! :lol:

Attachments

• mullet1.jpg
    mullet1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 111

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Nice shots, and welcome back! :sohappy:

I'm amazed that there are so many still to be found. I just can't remember seeing any either at Disney World or anywhere else over the past 5 years or so, but I guess they're out there. I'll try some hunting in January, and see if I can download them from my laptop in nearly real-time.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
Nice shots, and welcome back! :sohappy:

I'm amazed that there are so many still to be found. I just can't remember seeing any either at Disney World or anywhere else over the past 5 years or so, but I guess they're out there. I'll try some hunting in January, and see if I can download them from my laptop in nearly real-time.

Oh they are still out there...it's funny...you just have to know where to find them :) :lol:

Both of these were taken at Universal...The first one was taken near the Nascar cafe on Citywalk...the second was near the Fast and the Furious movie cars in the Studios (notice the similarities)

MicBat

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Both of these were taken at Universal...The first one was taken near the Nascar cafe on Citywalk...the second was near the Fast and the Furious movie cars in the Studios (notice the similarities)

:lol: :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
So you're saying that you would find more mullets at Test Track than at the Princess Breakfast or Storytime with Belle??

THAT my yellow shoe wearing friend...is a DEFINITE! (especially in the post show area where mullet-sportin' dudes can sit in the rides!)

I heard that the Race Rock restaurant in Orlando has a "No shoes, no shirt, no mullet, no service" rule

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by moonchild
The lady in the black & white plaid looking to the side

It's close...but that's a borderline one...

(it's tougher to find a mullet on a female because you kinda need a flattop to be a female mullet...guys have multiple ways of styling the ever-so-classy mullet :) )

moonchild

This has got to be the funniest thread ever! Ok, I will keep my eyes and camera opened when Im there. Ill be able to send pictures from the Disney Wonder. Maybe Ill be able to capture a mullet being braided in Nassau! Would'nt that be a site!

Yellow Shoes

The other thing with femullets is the back-to-front length ratio.

If the hair in back were 6 inches longer, it would definitely be a mullet.

Her hair in the back (sorry--almost wrote "back hair", then I grossed myself out!!), isn't that long. In order to qualify as a mullet, the front would need to be buzzed to around 1 inch long.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by moonchild
This has got to be the funniest thread ever! Ok, I will keep my eyes and camera opened when Im there. Ill be able to send pictures from the Disney Wonder. Maybe Ill be able to capture a mullet being braided in Nassau! Would'nt that be a site!

Welcome...to the Band of Mullethunters!

Remember...short/flat top in front...short on the sides...and let the back go NUTS! (that's a true mullet)

Motto: Business up front, Party in the rear!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
The other thing with femullets is the back-to-front length ratio.

If the hair in back were 6 inches longer, it would definitely be a mullet.

Her hair in the back (sorry--almost wrote "back hair", then I grossed myself out!!), isn't that long. In order to qualify as a mullet, the front would need to be buzzed to around 1 inch long.

exactly!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom