Mulch Sweat & Shears end of run?

NearTheEars

Did get to catch the last two shows. Plenty of cameras filming, so don't worry, you folks will get to see it.

Here's one of my amateur photos.

image.jpeg

Next Big Thing

Here is a video from Attractions Magazine of the final performance.

I'm glad, much like with Off Kilter last year, Disney at least gave them a nice way to go out, bringing their final show to the front of the park and playing for about 55 minutes. Off Kilter didn't even play that long last year (although they came close at around 50 minutes). Granted, that Off-Kilter show is one of the more unique theme park experiences i've ever had. It genuinely felt like we were at a full on rock concert that night.

mcrgw29

I'm glad, much like with Off Kilter last year, Disney at least gave them a nice way to go out, bringing their final show to the front of the park and playing for about 55 minutes. Off Kilter didn't even play that long last year (although they came close at around 50 minutes). Granted, that Off-Kilter show is one of the more unique theme park experiences i've ever had. It genuinely felt like we were at a full on rock concert that night.

Off Kilter hit around 40 minutes IIRC. The problem they had was that it was getting close to IllumiNations not to mention the walkways were completely blocked.

LilWalt

This is truly sad news. I loved them. My family would stop and listen to them every time we saw them. They are trying to get people to visit MK less and other parks more, well if keep making the other parks less desirable then why are guests going to want to visit them?

wannabeBelle

This is truly sad news. I loved them. My family would stop and listen to them every time we saw them. They are trying to get people to visit MK less and other parks more, well if keep making the other parks less desirable then why are guests going to want to visit them?
Yup. This. Marie

Bolt

Trying to figure out where else I'll be able to hear 'My Own Worst Enemy' by LIT. That's my biggest struggle.

KeeKee

There must be some reason why TDO is getting rid of all of their rock acts. First OK and MR; now MSS. All enjoyable and all greatly missed by a LOT of people.

Imagineerwannabe

We watched and had front row action live on periscope for the whole performance. They will be truly missed, a great bunch of musicians and always gave a great performance.
As wannabelle mentioned, will be following them with their newsletter from now on.

Imagineerwannabe

There must be some reason why TDO is getting rid of all of their rock acts. First OK and MR; now MSS. All enjoyable and all greatly missed by a LOT of people.

Think it has more to do with keeping long term permanent cast members on in that way. Perhaps there will be a more frequent turn over of acts from now on...

wannabeBelle

Think it has more to do with keeping long term permanent cast members on in that way. Perhaps there will be a more frequent turn over of acts from now on...
I don't know if I am understanding this correctly as OK and MSS were both made up of full time Cast members, not contracted acts such as the lumberjacks who replaced OK. So if anything this is actually losing full time cast members, not keeping them. Marie

Imagineerwannabe

I don't know if I am understanding this correctly as OK and MSS were both made up of full time Cast members, not contracted acts such as the lumberjacks who replaced OK. So if anything this is actually losing full time cast members, not keeping them. Marie

Yes I meant that there is a shift away from wanting to keep them on developing a crowd following.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom