Mulch Sweat & Shears end of run?

wannabeBelle

Shill- Nope not at all
Promoter- Nope not that either
Fan - YUP!!!!!
I signed up for the email to keep up with what all of the band members are doing. So now every once in a while I will get an e mail with interesting news like this. Also there is a link to a Google calendar where all of the Mulch people put their performances both individually and in groups. Marie

wannabeBelle

They were so cute!!! I wasnt there but saw a ton of video and Periscope. Always great to see families enjoying themselves at an all ages show! Marie

culturenthrills

And apparently the Martians have landed, Here are the guys under their new name, American Martian last night at House of Blues. Special thanks to Glen for the video!!! Marie
Special thanks @us2briggs

I was there. They put I a great show. Over 600 people came through the door. From what the band said HOB was really impressed by how many people showed up and people were definitely buying drinks and food. So they should continue playing shows there.

wannabeBelle

I was there. They put I a great show. Over 600 people came through the door. From what the band said HOB was really impressed by how many people showed up and people were definitely buying drinks and food. So they should continue playing shows there.
I hope so!!! I am not so patiently waiting for the next announcement of a show. I couldn't make the first one due to family medical obligations but will happily head down to Florida to catch a show!! Marie

Next Big Thing

I enjoyed this band at DHS, but having seen what they did at HOB and it basically being the exact same act as when they were there, it's not really conducive to a non-theme park atmosphere.

Not because the band isn't talented either, because most members are very talented. I just find Jim Doyle's act that he puts on as tired and it detracts from the talent around him.

NearTheEars

I enjoyed this band at DHS, but having seen what they did at HOB and it basically being the exact same act as when they were there, it's not really conducive to a non-theme park atmosphere.

Not because the band isn't talented either, because most members are very talented. I just find Jim Doyle's act that he puts on as tired and it detracts from the talent around him.

I pretty much agree with what you've said. It's kind of weird when the front man on stage doesn't really sing much, or play an instrument. In the park act, it made perfect sense.

We'll still likely head over to DS if they get some more shows scheduled. I miss them dearly at DHS.
Loved when they would take the stage for special events, like the first villains night and during the Monsters Universty summer series.

wannabeBelle

If I hear of any shows I will post here so anyone who wants to attend can. I LOVED the Villains Unleashed performance, that was incredible. The Monsters thing, not so much for me. I thought that was kind of dumb, but I guess they were trying it out. New Year's was always a highlight for me, although I only made it in person for one year. I do miss them in the parks, it was so weird in December going there and knowing I wouldnt see them. I did get to see most of the band over at the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs show but that has ended as well. I have been so spoiled to enjoy the talent of this amazing group for so long on a regular basis, now to only see them infrequently makes me a little sad. Marie

NearTheEars

If I hear of any shows I will post here so anyone who wants to attend can. I LOVED the Villains Unleashed performance, that was incredible. The Monsters thing, not so much for me. I thought that was kind of dumb, but I guess they were trying it out. New Year's was always a highlight for me, although I only made it in person for one year. I do miss them in the parks, it was so weird in December going there and knowing I wouldnt see them. I did get to see most of the band over at the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs show but that has ended as well. I have been so spoiled to enjoy the talent of this amazing group for so long on a regular basis, now to only see them infrequently makes me a little sad. Marie

The only thing I didn't like about the MU thing was that they had to wear costumes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom