Mulch Sweat & Shears end of run?

KeeKee

I like these acts but maybe it is time for a change?
You might be right, but they sure were popular and the replacements sure haven't been. Nobody likes change I guess. I really miss the music at Epcot, but there's still British Revolution - I think. I hope they don't ax them too.

wannabeBelle

You might be right, but they sure were popular and the replacements sure haven't been. Nobody likes change I guess. I really miss the music at Epcot, but there's still British Revolution - I think. I hope they don't ax them too.
You and me both!!!! Also Mulch getting let go didnt make any sense as they are the ONLY musical act in that park. There is the streetmosphere players but as far as other music, unless you count the DJ, that is kinda it. There is that new offering in the flex theatre but from what I have read and heard about it, this is going to be aimed at the tween crowd 8 to 12 or so. Why not have a few different types of music in there, Mulch being one of the offerings and have the DJ playing music in between, so the parents and the kids can go together and everyone can have a great time, not just one age range or another. Marie

NearTheEars

You and me both!!!! Also Mulch getting let go didnt make any sense as they are the ONLY musical act in that park. There is the streetmosphere players but as far as other music, unless you count the DJ, that is kinda it. There is that new offering in the flex theatre but from what I have read and heard about it, this is going to be aimed at the tween crowd 8 to 12 or so. Why not have a few different types of music in there, Mulch being one of the offerings and have the DJ playing music in between, so the parents and the kids can go together and everyone can have a great time, not just one age range or another. Marie

Since the park is allegedly moving away got the studio theme, should we be concerned about the citizens of Hollywood and other street performers?

French Quarter

Well Club Disney is a temporary diversion. So, I'm sure there will be other acts in that space in the future.

mm52200

Since the park is allegedly moving away got the studio theme, should we be concerned about the citizens of Hollywood and other street performers?
The Citizens are part of the "Old Hollywood" part of the park, not the backlot studio section which is what's being overhauled. The front of the park is the one area remaining the same so ideally outside of normal concerns of them being cut for outrageous reasons like "budget concerns" they should be safe.

French Quarter

The Citizens are part of the "Old Hollywood" part of the park, not the backlot studio section which is what's being overhauled. The front of the park is the one area remaining the same so ideally outside of normal concerns of them being cut for outrageous reasons like "budget concerns" they should be safe.

I'm not sure this has been confirmed. With the name change to Disney's Adventures, anything is up for grabs, I would say. Only time will tell.

wannabeBelle

I got the Mulch newsletter and found out that some of the members of Mulch, specifically Matt, the drummer, Paul the guitarist and Landon one of the sub bass players will all be playing in the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs!! There are many of the Off Kilter subs in this group as well so come out and support live music back at the stage in Canada!!! Marie

wannabeBelle

Mulch has regrouped under a new name and will be playing out!!! Check it out:
c21fc4fc-b730-4ee0-a0d6-63135c261e39.jpg

We are excited to announce the first post-Hollywood Studios performance of Mulch, under the new name "American Martian" at House of Blues Orlando, January 8, 2016! This is an ALL AGES, FREE show, part of the new Open House Series at House of Blues Orlando at Disney Springs.

So, who is American Martian? It's Jim Doyle, Matt Bloodwell, CC Dixon, Paul Smith, and Tony Mana. It's Mulch, with a cooler name!

Remember, it's one night only, January 8th! A strong turnout from our loyal fan base (that's YOU!) can help us turn HOB's Open House Series into a success! That would mean more FREE, ALL AGES shows at House of Blues with American Martian! But, to make that happen, you gotta be there January 8th!

We will be promoting the show heavily on Facebook, so once the event goes live, please share it and keep spreading the word. If you listen to Disney podcasts, or follow Disney and Orlando blogs, let them know, and help us get the word out there!

It has meant so much to us to see so many of you following our google calendar and coming out to our events. This is one we've all been waiting for, and we hope to see you all there!

House of Blues Open House Series
Friday, January 8, 2016
All Ages, Family Friendly
No cover charge = Free
7pm - 11pm

KeeKee

We are excited to announce the first post-Hollywood Studios performance of Mulch, under the new name "American Martian" at House of Blues Orlando, January 8, 2016! This is an ALL AGES, FREE show, part of the new Open House Series at House of Blues Orlando at Disney Springs.

So, who is American Martian? It's Jim Doyle, Matt Bloodwell, CC Dixon, Paul Smith, and Tony Mana. It's Mulch, with a cooler name!

Remember, it's one night only, January 8th! A strong turnout from our loyal fan base (that's YOU!) can help us turn HOB's Open House Series into a success! That would mean more FREE, ALL AGES shows at House of Blues with American Martian! But, to make that happen, you gotta be there January 8th!

We will be promoting the show heavily on Facebook, so once the event goes live, please share it and keep spreading the word. If you listen to Disney podcasts, or follow Disney and Orlando blogs, let them know, and help us get the word out there!

It has meant so much to us to see so many of you following our google calendar and coming out to our events. This is one we've all been waiting for, and we hope to see you all there!

Friday, January 8, 2016
No cover charge = Free
7pm - 11pm
This is great news! On my calendar for certain!!!

dstrawn9889

Friday, January 8, 2016
No cover charge = Free
7pm - 11pm
are you a shill for these guys? or maybe their promoter? you have an awful lot of info on them, since you are in NY

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom