MSEP, MK Perimeter fireworks, heading to WDW this summer - Summer Nightastic

etwtec

Soo is MSEP replacing Specto for a reason??? As in "upgrades" coming to Spectro perhaps? Maybe that rumor of Specto getting upgraded to a 21 century parade for the 40th is coming true?

Disney05

I've never seen the Electrical parade, other than video. Not sure if I really like the music. I love Spectromagic though. The upgrade to it looks good though. Thanks for the video.

EPCOT Explorer

It is quality. But it is also manipulative and ... nah, you know my feelings on it.

He is a weird kid, true. But don't be calling Lee weird. He is as normal as they come!

And sometimes a tree is just a tree ... but not when it's a bunch of bushes in front of the MK's weenie! :D:D:D
And you know mine.

Lee, NOT the weird one? Trading EPCOT for the AC? Sure sign of mental problems.:lookaroun

And nor is a Main Street. When it leads up to the Weenie.

Wait, what?:lookaroun:lookaroun:goodnevil:ROFLOL:

They are upset that Electrical Parade is leaving.
They'll get over it.

About 5 second into WoC's premier over it. :lol:
Wait...What!?

You thought MMM was sappy?

:veryconfu I don't get you.
I kind of do, too, based on the music. The whole "fight" for the Castle, the voice overs, the random POTC Music...it feels more constructed and pieced together than Wishes, which to me, feels organic. It's all good, though, VERY hyped to see it in June. Can't wait.

EPCOT Explorer

Fantastic! :D

LOVE hearing that music! :sohappy:

Could Meg sound any more excited, though? :lol:

Carrie Matson, though...Director of Marketing. Interesting. Is she responsible for WWYC? The lack of the EC Logo? I'd like that have a word with her...:lol:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Keeping my fingers crossed for a start date before June 12 and/or it continuing after August 19th.

You should be good for after Aug 19, the before June 12 could be iffy. The dates have not yet been 100% determined internally.

stitch2008

I think this all exciting. I only have one question. The answer may be in this thread somewhere, but is this event only for this summer? Or is this going to happen every summer?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It will be a success if Disney layers on the extras such as the capabilities of the TTA's new LED's and possibly a dynamic lighting package for SM in the future.

Lighting is cool for the fanatics, but I don't see it impacting the overall success. That will be determined by how well the major additions (MSEP and MMM) go over with the masses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom