MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

jrhwdw

First off who is the poster? Some Orlando fan that’s just speculating?
Orlando Theme Parks News. No clue on how much an Insider they are. They did post the actual Times Guides from the Parks before COVID.

They mentioned more MK Night Experiences as if more is planned hut D23 wasn't ready for it???That's why I reported the Tweet.

TTA94

Orlando Theme Parks News. No clue on how much an Insider they are. They did post the actual Times Guides from the Parks before COVID.

They mentioned more MK Night Experiences as if more is planned hut D23 wasn't ready for it???That's why I reported the Tweet.

Fingers crossed! Actually @ToTBellHop did say MK is expected to get nighttime entertainment enhancements next year. 🤔
Obvious we now know HEA is confirmed. Question is, is more entertainment overall expected for WDW in 2023 besides HEA, New Epcot night show and F!

ToTBellHop

Fingers crossed! Actually @ToTBellHop did say MK is expected to get nighttime entertainment enhancements next year. 🤔
Obvious we now know HEA is confirmed. Question is, is more entertainment overall expected for WDW in 2023 besides HEA, New Epcot night show and F!
These are all of the updates I was aware of. Perhaps we get OUAT but nothing else that I know of.

doctornick

I think they need to turn around the perception that AK isn’t a half day park first. It will happen again one day but it feels like a decade away at this point.
Well one way to help it is to not spend tons of money replacing perfectly good attractions.

I mean, add another attraction to Pandora or a ride to Africa before doing anything to Dinosaur. It’s crazy that they think it’s okay for them to take Dinosaur out of commission for who knows how long to replace it with Zootopia. Insane.

TTA94

So......... Is more Night Stuff really planned at MK????????

He/she also said this when someone asked about a nighttime parade. I personally don’t recall Josh saying specifically more MK entertainment was coming… Just that more 100th entertainment in general would be announced at a later date 🤷‍♂️

It’s just going to be one of those wait and see things I suppose. Hopefully if WDW does get more 100th entertainment Something for DAK at nighttime will get announced! Even a temporary show.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

He/she also said this when someone asked about a nighttime parade. I personally don’t recall Josh saying more MK entertainment was coming… Just that more 100th entertainment would be announced at a later date 🤷‍♂️

Interesting. I doubt returning OUAT with barely any Pyro unlike TDL's would get a HEA Reaction.......

Professor_Jason

The first Sumner I worked at Disneyland was in 1996 when the parade was "glowing away" and would be given to the Smithsonian. It's never going away Disney will always bring it back every few years

TTA94

Im guessing it would never happen again but it would be cool if they brought MSEP to NYC for a special event, like during the Holidays or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom