MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

TTA94

Too early to start thinking of potential night parade news at the expo this year? Lol. Hey it’s gotta eventually happen at one of these D23 events, right? 🤣

brb1006

My hopes are so high that Paint the Night debuts tomorrow at DHS
After last D23's embarrassing presentation for the Disney Parks, I'm going to lower my expectations for next time. Seriously, the majority of that presentation was just Blue Sky ideas for the Magic Kingdom and nothing else for the other parks. Considering Epic Universe is right around the corner that entire presentation made me cringe.

TTA94

Considering 2025 is DLs 70th my guess is if Paint ever does return it will be next year, and nowhere else but DL or DCA. But, we all know nothing Disney does now a days makes sense so who knows.

doctornick

If nothing else I’m at least curious as to find out what @wdwmagic was hinting about last year. It’s certainly likely that Disney has shelved any plans and whatever is considered is longer on the table, but the way it was discussed it never sounded as straightforward as a simple PTN or MSEP to MK plan.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Why don't we just admit it's a Lost Cause!!!!! MK can't even return FOF to Normal!!!!!!!

Also, who the heck knows what shape MSEP/PTN are in since DLR doesn't want to use them Either!!!!!

^Sorry! Glass half empty Today!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
If nothing else I’m at least curious as to find out what @wdwmagic was hinting about last year. It’s certainly likely that Disney has shelved any plans and whatever is considered is longer on the table, but the way it was discussed it never sounded as straightforward as a simple PTN or MSEP to MK plan.
Things are still moving forward. :)

jrhwdw

The fact that there are a few major-ish entertainment offerings in the works is encouraging. Entertainment has not been the same since the pandemic.
Except HEA's 2023 Return and F! 2022 Return!! Those Shows give off Pre March 2020 Feelings for sure!!!!

I'm still shocked Pre COVID HEA returned, given the state of Year round MK Entertainment.....(not counting MMFF!)

TTA94

The fact that there are a few major-ish entertainment offerings in the works is encouraging. Entertainment has not been the same since the pandemic.

Agreed and I am curious what entertainment and where it will be. DAK is an obvious choice and something for DHS, but beyond that I don’t know. Unfortunately this could mean we are talking several years until we see this nighttime parade. The 60th is in 2031… could we really have to wait that long? 🤦‍♂️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom