MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

wdwfan22

I still look for Festival of Fantasy to be replaced soon. I wouldn't be surprised if a new daytime parade will be their answer to Epic Universe.

wdwfan22

Honestly, I believe a daytime parade wouldn't move the needle at all. A night parade however might be enough on its own.

I love Universal, but there's a lot of built-up nostalgia WDW could utilize.
I agree it won't move the needle at all, but it's Disney we are talking about. A daytime parade is cheaper than a nighttime parade. I can definitely see them going this route and calling it a day.

TTA94

I agree it won't move the needle at all, but it's Disney we are talking about. A daytime parade is cheaper than a nighttime parade. I can definitely see them going this route and calling it a day.

A daytime parade that can run in the evening as well would be the way to go. Not only does that give MK a interim evening parade until whatever they have planned for a actual light parade comes to frusion, but it also gets MK cast and guests back in the swing of there being a parade in the evening. After all these years of not having a nighttime parade the vast majority of MK cast are not used to it or the crowd control involved. Jumping into having a potentially brand new nighttime parade after so many years might not be wise with crowd levels like they are now a days and with HEA.

jrhwdw

A daytime parade that can run in the evening as well would be the way to go. Not only does that give MK a interim evening parade until whatever they have planned for a actual light parade comes to frusion, but it also gets MK cast and guests back in the swing of there being a parade in the evening. After all these years of not having a nighttime parade the vast majority of MK cast are not used to it or the crowd control involved. Jumping into having a potentially brand new nighttime parade after so many years might not be wise with crowd levels like they are now a days and with HEA.
FOF came in 2014, the Year Potter opened in USF. Whether that was a direct Counter to that or Fireworks returning to DHS was, IDK.............

If FOF's Days are numbed. Let's hope MK has a Full Parade Budget for what comes after FOF!!!!!
The hope is building for this years D23 now. Hope it isn't pulled last second like other previous things.

I consider the Citizens of Hollywood major even if they don't :p
Along with Main Street Trolley Dancers! Maybe They'll return for Good after the Easter Pre Parade this Year????
This is actually wonderful considering Epic Universe just saw a gargantuan slash in their entertainment plans.
Of Course!!!!!! Honestly!!!!!!!! Also, USF has yet to Announce their New Nighttime Show! Yes, there is Work going on in the Lagoon, but no Time Frame at all!

doctornick

Just wish @wdwmagic could give us a hint on a time frame. If other things are coming first we might be waiting awhile.

To be fair, it's likely no one really knows any timeframe as these things are often fluid until they are not. IOW, leadership might approve a specific date for a parade to start and the company announce it like a day or two later. At this point, it's probably that the timeframe is still ambiguous even to the folks working on it.

jrhwdw

WDW is going to accelerate entertainment. The arrival of David Duffy was not a random appointment.

I should have said "Turbocharged" ;)
I needed this Today! Thank You Steve!!!!!!

Light Parade or not, I hope MK is a part of this! Aside from HEA & Friendship Faire, MK really needs to get back to at least 2019 Levels!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom