MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

mattpeto

Was it unsafe during party season in 2016?
I don’t if it was unsafe but landscape was different.

Parks were opened later and Wishes was a considered an aging (still popular) show.

Enchantment and MK was absolutely bonkers in December. I can’t imagine a parade on top of that.

ToTBellHop

I don’t if it was unsafe but landscape was different.

Parks were opened later and Wishes was a considered an aging (still popular) show.

Enchantment and MK was absolutely bonkers in December. I can’t imagine a parade on top of that.
That’s fair. I imagine having a parade at 9 and 11 with HEA at 10 would help. Increasingly, MK is open until 11 whenever it’s busy, anyway. Parade at 8 and 10 with HEA inbetween during standard time.

brb1006

I don’t know how MK will function with HEA and a night parade from Aug-Dec unless they move the parties back to the AH brand.

I’d rather them stick PtN at DHS.

Is it wrong that I'd also settle for “March of the First Order” or something similar to return at DHS? I miss that kinetic energy so much.
I remember when MK was able to run both firework shows and nighttime parade twice a night (except for MNNSHP and MVMCP).

ToTBellHop

I remember when MK was able to run both firework shows and nighttime parade twice a night (except for MNNSHP and MVMCP).
Didn’t they enlarge the Hub, build 2 bypasses along MSUSA, and erect several extra bridges along the western Hub to allow for this kind of entertainment?

Granted, it would be a mess at first. They don’t have enough CMs with memory of the requisite crowd control. But they could be taught and would learn.

mm52200

Didn’t they enlarge the Hub, build 2 bypasses along MSUSA, and erect several extra bridges along the western Hub to allow for this kind of entertainment?

Granted, it would be a mess at first. They don’t have enough CMs with memory of the requisite crowd control. But they could be taught and would learn.
If you do a parade at 9, HEA at 10, and then parade again at 11, it naturally helps the crowd flow honestly.

Parade first keeps the entire hub and Main Streer from gridlocking and filling up for firework viewing because they have to keep the parade route clear. Then by the time the parade clears the hub and Main Street it’s only about 30 minutes before fireworks. And then second parade helps keep guests in the park a little longer to help ease the guest flow exiting after fireworks.

They really had the perfect system for a long time that helped guest flow rather than one firework show at 9 that guests fill up the hub and Main Street one hour before gridlocking most walkways and then everyone mass exiting because there’s nothing to do after the fireworks.

JustInTime

It seems more likely that they (the unnamed site) have the parks wrong in terms of which parades are where. So PTN in MK and MSEP staying at DLR (DL or DCA) would make fit that description.
Great point but there are floats that won’t fit in MK from PTN. So it would be shorter which would be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom