MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Something tells me this is going to be different from both
I hope they strike some cord that is a sort of in between of the Main Street electrical parade/paint the night type of parade and the more whimsical Spectromagic. Something like a happily ever after which is modern yet has a grand emotional beat and feeling to it. That's what I'm hoping, that this is something completely new that we haven't see before.

TTA94

I hope they strike some cord that is a sort of in between of the Main Street electrical parade/paint the night type of parade and the more whimsical Spectromagic. Something like a happily ever after which is modern yet has a grand emotional beat and feeling to it. That's what I'm hoping, that this is something completely new that we haven't see before.

Unfortunately it’s more likely the soundtrack will be upbeat like PTN. At least it won’t be “When Can We Do This Again”.

TTA94

Fine by me. I like PTN.

I can understand night liking the specific soundtrack for PTN but I much prefer “upbeat” for a light parade.

Well I don’t dislike PTN or the upbeat music, but there could definitely be improvements. “When Can We Do This Again” was a very odd choice for a parade IMO.

I still would prefer the grand orchestral type music of Dreamlights, well most of Dreamlights minus Baroque Hoedown.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom