MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

easyrowrdw

If I remember correctly it was actually some police station in PA using the Fantasyland coordinates as a holding place and then ITM used that to say that there was murder happening there. I don't fully remember though.
Ah, yeah, I think I remember that. I was just making a joke about Disney killing off Mr Toad at WDW.

Disone

I so wish Mr toad and Winnie the Pooh were able to coexist. It’s a damn shame
Since Epcot has already cracked the ice with Frozen ever after, see what I did there? 🙂.... I say add Mr toad's wild ride to the UK pavilion.

You can build it with the Disneyland layout in mind since That one was the smaller of the two, but for capacity make them four passenger cars instead of two passengers .

aladdin2007

Since Epcot has already cracked the ice with Frozen ever after, see what I did there? 🙂.... I say add Mr toad's wild ride to the UK pavilion.

You can build it with the Disneyland layout in mind since That one was the smaller of the two, but for capacity make them four passenger cars instead of two passengers .
they could really almost create an entire UK themed park with lands and rides for,,,,toad, poppins, alice, robin hood, pooh, 101, brave, peter pan, sword in the stone, great mouse detective,,,,,

Bocabear

No...they need a full sized Toad... same size as the old one, double tracked with an English Manor facade like Disneyland's version... Pooh was the cut budget version of the Tokyo Disneyland Pooh ride... I would almost rather that Pooh space become a brand new Alice dark ride...like the Disneyland ride but from the ground up and 2 stories ... Ad set pieces in and around the show building creating a Wonderland area... Wrap it around to the current Mirabel Meet and greet and put Alice and the White rabbit in there in a Wonderland garden...then the Teacups would make sense and there would be a new lovely area.

AKL2003

I’ve been an advocate of Toad in UK for years!! Love it…

Bocabear

Me too, but the downside would be that heck would probably be gone from the end.
Easy fix to that would be after the train tunnel and the flashing explosion room, the next scene would be the locomotive half out of the tunnel with the wrecked roadster on the front of it, an angry animatronic engineer standing next to the train shaking his fist and an animatronic Toad and characters sitting on the edge of the roadster laughing and waving....no death, just a fender bender and a cute big finale scene....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom