MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

ToTBellHop

You are using wdwmagic. We don’t do that here.
1720815233457.jpeg

C33Mom

I want to check with more folks before writing this in ink, but I’ve heard from a couple different people now that “Baroque Hoedown” will be featured (akin to how it is featured in Paint the Night) but the theme song will not be “When Can We Do This Again?”
A modified Baroque Hoedown is featured in Tokyo Dreamlights as well— as a child of DLR in the 80s it was similar enough to be a satisfying tribute to MSEP but noticeably different. I would be happy with that result, but wonder if it will be as satisfying for WDW fans.

ToTBellHop

A modified Baroque Hoedown is featured in Tokyo Dreamlights as well— as a child of DLR in the 80s it was similar enough to be a satisfying tribute to MSEP but noticeably different. I would be happy with that result, but wonder if it will be as satisfying for WDW fans.
I imagine it will be wildly popular since it should be a visual stunner based upon the funding and concept, which is what matters most for a light parade.

Those here who would only be satisfied with the return of SpectroMagic will be disappointed but we and they already knew that.

C33Mom

I imagine it will be wildly popular since it should be a visual stunner based upon the funding and concept, which is what matters most for a light parade.

Those here who would only be satisfied with the return of SpectroMagic will be disappointed but we and they already knew that.
For those of us hoping for something roughly on par with Dreamlights at TDR, how likely are we to be disappointed? “Visual stunner based upon the funding” is giving me hope for something like the genie float at Tokyo DL.

ToTBellHop

For those of us hoping for something roughly on par with Dreamlights at TDR, how likely are we to be disappointed? “Visual stunner based upon the funding” is giving me hope for something like the genie float at Tokyo DL.
It won’t be as extensive as a Tokyo parade. I doubt they think we can focus for more than 20 minutes! I was shocked that they made Fantasmic! longer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom