MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

jrhwdw

Inside The Magic is also reporting that chances are very high for this to happen at D23. Whether they took it from here or they have their own reporting, IDK

pdude81

Ah, prob came from here...Thanks!

Darn, I was hoping more People would confirm it! LOL!!!!!!
ITM ran a headline the other day about them reviving the Starcruiser, but the article was really just to let people know that the new cabins at FW have similar bunk beds to those on the Starcruiser. Probably the last time I will click a link on that site.

But there have been multiple credible posters on this site claiming the new parade is in production, and that is the best information you could possibly ask for before an official announcement happens.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
ITM ran a headline the other day about them reviving the Starcruiser, but the article was really just to let people know that the new cabins at FW have similar bunk beds to those on the Starcruiser. Probably the last time I will click a link on that site.

But there have been multiple credible posters on this site claiming the new parade is in production, and that is the best information you could possibly ask for before an official announcement happens.
They had an article about actual homicide happening in Fantasyland. I had already lost all respect for them at that point it was just the cherry on top.

TTA94

If it is true that the reason the parade can't come back is because the costumes hurt the performers. Then why don't we just make different costumes that are comfortable for the performers?

I agree. I would say $$ but I doubt new costumes would be a major expense for them. I think there’s more to the story.

Andrew25

I don't think the cost of costumes is preventing them, rather the cost of keeping MK open late enough to run the parade twice (if they plan on running it more than once).

It's easy to do both parade & fireworks in the winter, but during the summer you'd have to run the parade at 9 and then fireworks at 10. Would be an absolute crowd control disaster if you close the park at 11 like they currently do. Would love to see MK stay open regularly to midnight.

jrhwdw

I don't think the cost of costumes is preventing them, rather the cost of keeping MK open late enough to run the parade twice (if they plan on running it more than once).

It's easy to do both parade & fireworks in the winter, but during the summer you'd have to run the parade at 9 and then fireworks at 10. Would be an absolute crowd control disaster if you close the park at 11 like they currently do. Would love to see MK stay open regularly to midnight.
Costume issues is related to DL.

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
I’m no insider,but I don’t think DLR is to into doing things for preformers rn
Bingo. DLR Entertainment is extremely limited outside of characters & live music right now and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. Better Together parade wraps on August 4 (this was planned) and apparently Magic Happens follows on August 22. Leaving no parade. This was typical pre-2000, as they would have a big summer parade and short cavalcades throughout the year. Usually the summer parade was completely new every year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom