MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

TTA94

Live E is producing hybrid content for the D23 event. No direct link to the new night parade, and I'm not 100% sure it will be announced there.

However...
- Still happening.
- Well funded.
- Cool creative.
- Decent-sized cast.

Had a feeling it was not set in stone for D23. Big miss in my opinion as I think this deserves more than a social media blog post.
Still planned to debut in 2025? Or is that also not 100%?

EricsBiscuit

If they’re really doing a night parade and they don’t announce it at D23 then you have to really question their sanity. People are gonna start booking their summer 2025 vacations sooner than you think and if they don’t have anything to show for themselves they’re going to get crushed.

jrhwdw

If they’re really doing a night parade and they don’t announce it at D23 then you have to really question their sanity. People are gonna start booking their summer 2025 vacations sooner than you think and if they don’t have anything to show for themselves they’re going to get crushed.
I think it was said that TDO is is waiting for EU's Exact Date Announcement then counter with This?

Please correct me if that's wrong!

jrhwdw

I highly doubt they would announce it before D23. More than likely it would be towards the end of the year, assuming a summer 2025 debut is still the plan.
It would a Christmas In July Miracle if it happened before D23!!!! Fat Chance I know!!!!!

Timing is a Weird Thing. I think it was Feb 2010 when MSEP 2010's Return to MK was announced.

Might have been Sep 1998 when the First return was Announced?

I just want the Mystery to be over! LOL!!!!!!!

TTA94

I think it was said that TDO is is waiting for EU's Exact Date Announcement then counter with This?

Please correct me if that's wrong!

It was more so speculation that Disney is waiting on EUs opening date. I’d think Universal will be announcing the date before the new year, so in theory Disney should be following that announcement with this parade as well before the new year.

jrhwdw

It was more so speculation that Disney is waiting on EUs opening date. I’d think Universal will be announcing the date before the new year, so in theory Disney should be following that announcement with this parade as well before the new year.
When does Summer 2025 Bookings start for all of Orlando? That might be an important clue......

aladdin2007

I don't think a parade is really a big shaker or 'epic' in terms of epics opening, clearly Disney wants it for around the same time but I don't think they are basing it specifically on epics opening in terms of announcements. But then if thats all they got to show for 2025 (along with testtrack),,,, then maybe.

Gusey

I don't think a parade is really a big shaker or 'epic' in terms of epics opening, clearly Disney wants it for around the same time but I don't think they are basing it specifically on epics opening in terms of announcements. But then if thats all they got to show for 2025 (along with testtrack),,,, then maybe.
No, but Disney can advertise it as something new for the Summer, like this year we had the Encanto show, the drone show and Joy in Hollywood Studios

TTA94

Should be anytime now for EU. How can Guests plan for EU if they don't have a Date?

Over in the EU thread some are saying an opening date might happen around August or September.

It’s possible there are some within Disney that already heard through the grapevine what the EU date is. If so they already know when to plan on this parade. So the thinking of EU being the hold up of the parade not making D23 is probably not true.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Should be anytime now for EU. How can Guests plan for EU if they don't have a Date?
They can't. Sometimes life gives us situations where we don't have choices. When Uni makes the date known, those with more flexible schedules will fill up EU. For those who can't make a vacation happen given the announced timeframe, they will miss out. Uni doesn't care about them.

Disney wouldn't care about them, either.

"You'll get here when you can." -Big Corporation

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom