MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

jrhwdw

Sorry for the Off Topic but speaking of work/permits. Looked on wdwent.com for this week's MK Schedule and the Castle Stage is down for most of July?????? What Gives???

TTA94

Sorry for the Off Topic but speaking of work/permits. Looked on wdwent.com for this week's MK Schedule and the Castle Stage is down for most of July?????? What Gives???

To go off topic even more, Marni mentioned in the MK fireworks thread. I’m probably just reading into it to much lol.

I prefer Wishes (or Enchantment) too. But it won’t return in its original form.

The Leader of the Club

Once announced will there be happiness or disappointment is one of the big questions.
1720407800043.gif

TTA94

Once announced will there be happiness or disappointment is one of the big questions.

I predict two camps. The ones who love the classic style light parade like MSEP and Spectro will probably be disappointed. The ones who loved Paint The Night will be happy.

The only option that would please the vast majority is a modern parade in the classic form, and orchestral instrumental music, however I think we already accepted that’s far from what we will be getting. A surprise would be nice but not gonna hold my breath. I think there would be more chatter and excitement from insiders if that were the case especially if this new parade had any connection to Spectro.

Sneaky

I predict two camps. The ones who love the classic style light parade like MSEP and Spectro will probably be disappointed. The ones who loved Paint The Night will be happy.

The only option that would please the vast majority is a modern parade in the classic form, and orchestral instrumental music, however I think we already accepted that’s far from what we will be getting. A surprise would be nice but not gonna hold my breath. I think there would be more chatter and excitement from insiders if that were the case especially if this new parade had any connection to Spectro.
i feel more advanced PTN could be cool and I’d be 100% down for it. Such a shame actual PTN may never run again.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Crazy to think about, but the rumors are the costumes hurt people. Yknow what that means. Main Street Electrical parade again!
If it is true that the reason the parade can't come back is because the costumes hurt the performers. Then why don't we just make different costumes that are comfortable for the performers?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom