MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

TTA94

He KNEW SpectroMagic was toast!
View attachment 796558

He definitely had that smile like he knew something lol. Question is did he know there were plans to upgrade Spectro while MSEP was running? or did he know the condition Spectro was in and it was likely toast?

Hopefully he was toast among others for not maintaining the parade floats. They do not deserve to have their hands come near this new parade.

TTA94

@PREMiERdrum Have you heard yet when they might start the new parade route lighting install? And is this something we may notice being installed? I’d imagine if it involves concrete work for new polls that would take place over night?

TTA94

I CAN'T WAIT till we see 10:00 & 12:00 Midnight Timeslots on the 4th Again!!!!! Like Spectro/MSEP had all those Years!!!!!!!!!

I do wonder if they will have the two performances again, or at least as often as they didn’t in the past.

IanDLBZF

@PREMiERdrum Have you heard yet when they might start the new parade route lighting install? And is this something we may notice being installed? I’d imagine if it involves concrete work for new polls that would take place over night?
@danlb_2000 have you heard of any permits regarding this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom