MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

IanDLBZF

I just hope it’s not a very vague D23 announcement but I could see that happening just to make it official then gradually, and deliberately, release details starting at the end of the year into next to keep the hype strong.
Sorta like how they did FOF?

SpectroMickey85

I just hope it’s not a very vague D23 announcement but I could see that happening just to make it official then gradually, and deliberately, release details starting at the end of the year into next to keep the hype strong.

Prior parade announcements have came with a name, concept art and a few details about the parade. What has came later on is Parks Blog posts with behind the scenes of construction, recording the music, costumes, rehearsals.

ToTBellHop

Prior parade announcements have came with a name, concept art and a few details about the parade. What has came later on is Parks Blog posts with behind the scenes of construction, recording the music, costumes, rehearsals.
I’d expect at least one piece of art whenever they announce but I dare not predict what they will announce at D23. It always changes at the last moment.

jrhwdw

FOF may not be at Full Power but at least it's not rumored to be done for the year in Aug like MH in DL!!!!

Maybe Entertainment should have more of a focus at D23!

TTA94

Correct. They did actually intend to have it return.

Let's hope they take better care of our new parade so it can live a few decades.

Let’s hope so and that WDW has or will have a decent set of techs and maintenance teams taking care of this new parade. I would imagine the ones that were around when Spectro and MSEP have moved on.

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
What is happening to entertainment at DLR is outrageous. But, this is their "punishment" for expanding the union.
This post made my heart drop. Even if this is not true, Disneyland entertainment was previously leaps and bounds above Walt Disney World (sad in itself). The seemingly permanently closed theatre in DCA, Fantasmic without the dragon, and lack of permanent show in Fantasyland really speaks to how much has changed post-2020.

TTA94

I imagine it would be running and maybe have had a new float for the 50th or something. If MSEP can survive 50 years, Spectro could still be around after 30.

I wish it would have still been running and then replaced by this new parade. The way it should have been. Although there’s probably a decent chance this new parade is going to be way different than Spectro especially if it’s anything like PTN. So that would have been a jarring change and potentially not well received. By WDW sweeping a nighttime parade under the rug for so long it kind of opened the door for them to bring in any style parade they want and not have it be compared to what once was, well except by us the fans lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom