MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

TTA94

Few Counters? More Entertainment besides Night Parade?

Not in the Major Entertainment Category but can the Trolley Show Finally Return????????

OUAT or something like it?

It would be nice but I doubt it. If I had to guess this parade is taking the majority of the entertainment budget with little to nothing left.

TTA94

IDK about that......TC and Blog Mickey hasn't picked up on it yet. Unless it's too early for D23 Stuff?

It’s possible more know about this than we think. Wouldn’t surprise if some CMs and performers already got wind of it. Its more than likely one of those things that, as it should be, nobody wants to cross the line and post more details until the right timing. Hopefully that time is coming soon!

jrhwdw

It’s possible more know about this than we think. Wouldn’t surprise if some CMs and performers already got wind of it. Its more than likely one of those things that, as it should be, nobody wants to cross the line and post more details until the right timing. Hopefully that time is coming soon!
I've heard that Timing is Everything.......

TTA94

I've heard that Timing is Everything.......

I just hope it’s not a very vague D23 announcement but I could see that happening just to make it official then gradually, and deliberately, release details starting at the end of the year into next to keep the hype strong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom