MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I’m trying not to be too optimistic given the TBA fiasco, but I’m cautiously optimistic. At least we will get a parade. It’s been gone so long that my kids don’t actually know what a light parade is since MSEP left when they were 4 (in 2016!) I hope I haven’t missed the window for them to love one. I feel very nostalgic toward Spectro because I saw it annually as a little kid in the ‘90s right through my honeymoon (with that gap around 2000).
I'm not really sure this is comparable to TBA in any way, it's under completely different circumstances with different teams and entirely different reasons. Really the only similarity is that they will be two MK offerings that will probably premiere within a year of each other and that's kind of where the similarities end. At least as far as I can tell.

ToTBellHop

I'm not really sure this is comparable to TBA in any way, it's under completely different circumstances with different teams and entirely different reasons. Really the only similarity is that they will be two MK offerings that will probably premiere within a year of each other and that's kind of where the similarities end. At least as far as I can tell.
It’s more that I have limited faith in WDI presently.

TTA94

I’m trying not to be too optimistic given the TBA fiasco, but I’m cautiously optimistic. At least we will get a parade. It’s been gone so long that my kids don’t actually know what a light parade is since MSEP left when they were 4 (in 2016!) I hope I haven’t missed the window for them to love one. I feel very nostalgic toward Spectro because I saw it annually as a little kid in the ‘90s right through my honeymoon (with that gap around 2000).

No kids here but I feel the same way about my other half who has never seen a light parade. Hes not a huge Disney fan like I am which I’ve accepted lol but at least enjoys most of the nighttime shows, HEA being the favorite. I think something like PTN might spark interest because it’s Fun, or a parade like HEA with meaning and emotion behind it. I personally vote for the latter lol.

brb1006

Hope the parade length isn't as short on floats as Paint the Night. The original incarnation of the Main Street Electrical Parade used to feel much longer due to having more floats before its initial conclusion in 1996. Even Spectromagic's parade length felt longer due to the amount of floats that was unique to each section. The majority of floats for PTN was mostly standalone for specific Disney and Pixar Films (sans the finale with Mickey and Friends and the drum float with Peter Pan and Tinkerbell).

In the Parks
No
duqfwu-64589511-75cf-44f6-8fc7-f4f1febc750b.gif

To quote Tiana, "Please, please, PLEASE!!!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom