MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

TTA94

Since MK can't even return Castle Dreamlights, who the heck knows what's happening here!!!

Eh I wouldn’t be thinking negatively yet. True nothing is confirmed on the parade front but overall they may want to focus more on the Holidays for 2025 than this year. The second half of 2025 should be a busy time for the theme park area, not so much this year.

jrhwdw

Eh I wouldn’t be thinking negatively yet. True nothing is confirmed on the parade front but overall they may want to focus more on the Holidays for 2025 than this year. The second half of 2025 should be a busy time for the theme park area, not so much this year.
I hear you but we keep thinking TDO will return to their Standard and............

Its just another missed opportunity with Castle Dreamlights, Sigh!

Last edited:

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Construction is in fact underway... fairly encouraging impressions thus far.

We won't see casting work for a bit yet.

I'm assuming this is going to be a summer 2025 premiere?

Also it would be a shame if we don't have some sort of Mary Poppins themed float with "Trip a Little Light Fantastic" as that song/section of Mary Poppins Returns is tailor-made for a light parade.

ToTBellHop

I’m trying not to be too optimistic given the TBA fiasco, but I’m cautiously optimistic. At least we will get a parade. It’s been gone so long that my kids don’t actually know what a light parade is since MSEP left when they were 4 (in 2016!) I hope I haven’t missed the window for them to love one. I feel very nostalgic toward Spectro because I saw it annually as a little kid in the ‘90s right through my honeymoon (with that gap around 2000).

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom