Mr Blue Bird Lives..

hardcard

Original Poster
Just though I'd let everyone know after nearly 2 months of downtime, MR Blue Bird at the end of Splash has been repaired.. he was moving and singing like new today!

On another note, the hopping Brer Rabbit effect has died again :)..

FigmentJedi

Darn. They get one thing working again and another goes down.
I'm hoping they fix hopping Brer Rabbit by the time I get down there.

SirGoofy

Just though I'd let everyone know after nearly 2 months of downtime, MR Blue Bird at the end of Splash has been repaired.. he was moving and singing like new today!

About time for Blue Bird, and hopping BR goes up and down all the time...I wouldn't worry too much about it.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy

So is he popping up at the top of EE now? :lookaroun

dsnyfreak

what I'd like to know is are they ever going to fix the splash down pics at the end of the ride before the unloading area? I seem to recall it used to show your picture before you got off the boat.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I went to WDW RIGHT AFTER they refurbished that ride.
I had NO IDEA how much I had been missing every other time I rode it! There were animatronics doing things I had never seen them do before, because they break down so quickly!
Frankly, though, the most important one on the ride is the gopher(?) that pops out of the ceiling and yells "FSU!"

hardcard

Original Poster
I went to WDW RIGHT AFTER they refurbished that ride.
I had NO IDEA how much I had been missing every other time I rode it! There were animatronics doing things I had never seen them do before, because they break down so quickly!
Frankly, though, the most important one on the ride is the gopher(?) that pops out of the ceiling and yells "FSU!"

no doubt.. over the past few weeks, the Brazilian tour groups have started increasing.... the ride needs a 'de-gumming' again..

People really can be scum bags.

The Conundrum

Darn. They get one thing working again and another goes down.
I'm hoping they fix hopping Brer Rabbit by the time I get down there.

I don't understand why they don't just go in and redo all the mechanics for it so that it stops breaking.

Tokyo's has worked fine since the day the ride opened with virtually no issues. So there is NO excuse for florida's effect to keep breaking.

magicmaya

Did he have a pulse when they checked on him:ROFLOL:

...clear!...clear!...clear!...Mr.Bluebird Has a pulse!:lol:

I know it's a robot!:p

DisneyWall-E

If they do a complete overhaul of Splash I don't think it would be any time soon. I just couldn't see them closing Space and Splash at the same time for such long periods of time. But , I do remeber riding it when it first opened and now a lot of the AAs do not work half the time. So I agree that they do need to waterproof everything again or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom