Movies...movies...movies

SeaBreeze

Original Poster
As promised, here it is! The new thread for us movie geeks to bounce around discussions about whatever films we want. I'll let whoever wants to bring something up go ahead :)

(I'm currently poking around reading about the next Terminator movie, since it showed up in TDK previews, as well as the recent Entertainment Weekly.)

Green Lantern

Great thread!

I'm glad they are finally releasing Fanboys this September, though still no date yet. Also glad the Weinsteins decided to leave the plot intact with the friend being sick.

I just wish 5-25-77 would get released. Two films about Star Wars would be awesome.

Terminator movie looks interesting. Bale should be good in it.

Timmay

Wow...great thread title...;)

Yeah...really looking forward to the Terminator. It should be good. We got Potter coming up on us fast, too. Marvel has announced their line up for the next couple of years. Things are good.:D

SeaBreeze

Original Poster
Wow...great thread title...

Isn't it a brilliant title? It just kind of... came to me suddenly :animwink:

And yes, there's a lot to be excited about in the movie world. I'm interested in hearing about how the new Terminator clips are received at Comic-Con. I heard a rumor that John Connor (Bale) only shows up in the last third of the movie but I don't know that anyone knows enough about the plot right now to validate that. It wouldn't surprise me though since he signed on for three Terminator movies. Perhaps the epic battle begins at the end of the first one? :shrug:

WDWFREAK53

Is anybody interested in the GI Joe movie?

I was VERY interested when I heard about it...but, aside from Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes, the posters of the characters look too plain to me.

SeaBreeze

Original Poster
Is anybody interested in the GI Joe movie?

I was VERY interested when I heard about it...but, aside from Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes, the posters of the characters look too plain to me.

I kind of perked up when I first heard about it but I honestly haven't heard much since they started filming it. I just checked it out on IMDb and was kind of surprised that it has an August release date. Must be a big summer again next year if a movie like that is bumped back to August.

EpcotServo

Movie thread FTW!

Tomorrow is X-Files.

I grew up with everything X-Files, and I'm really looking forward to it, though I'm very aware that it might crash & burn. I REALLY hope it surprises me!

Green Lantern

I'm sort of interested in G.I. Joe. Snake Eyes looks great. I'm interested in what they do with him and Storm Shadow. I still need to see Transformers and would like to see the second one.

I'm hoping they do make a film out of the comic Y: The Last Man. Shia LaBouf would be awesome as Yorick.

I'm also looking forward to the Clone Wars cartoon.

I read they are making a 3rd Harold and Kumar movie.

imagineer boy

I heard on the radio today about a bunch of remakes and sequals coming out.

One of which is a remake of Red Dawn which should be interesting...

And then there's talks of a sequal to The Last Star Fighter. All I can say is, its about time they made a sequal to that.:lol:

SeaBreeze

Original Poster
Movie thread FTW!

Tomorrow is X-Files.

I grew up with everything X-Files, and I'm really looking forward to it, though I'm very aware that it might crash & burn. I REALLY hope it surprises me!

I've been hearing not very good things about it so let me know what you think. I'll honestly probably wait to see it on dvd but I don't want them making a bad X-Files movie after all this time and I'm not even a huge fan :)

XaiChai

Anyone have any thoughts on the new Red Sonja posters? I think they look a little too sin city-ish. I like Rose Mcgowan but I don't know if she would be right for the role...Then again, I've never read Red Sonja so eh...I don't know

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Oh, and uh... Back to the Future. Just throwin' it out here before anyone else does. :lookaroun
Part IV? Remake?

Part IV - OK by me as long as Bob Zemeckis, Bob Gale, and Chris Lloyd return (though this will most likely never happen).

Remake - Heads will roll. :fork:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Saw Step Brothers today, twas hilarious. :lol: 1,000,000x better than Semi-Pro. Can't go wrong with Adam McKay though, and now he needs to give us Anchorman 2. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom