MouseSurplus

cindy_k

Original Poster
Tampa Bay News 10 did a whole segment on them this morning.
Yikes!!
There goes all the good deals!

:ROFLOL:

pacochran

We went to that warehouse last year, my wife and kids thought we'd never be seen again. It is out in the middle of nowhere. The big problem is there is now one there that will help you. We went thru and the only people we saw were the workers loading or unloading furniture. Luckily didn't find anything I wanted to buy. I would never suggest going their just buy on Ebay.

brkgnews

It's something to go see maybe once. After that, it's all about eBay. It is definitely in the middle of nowhere now that they're in Haines City. I think their older warehouse on Tradeport Drive was a bit of a better setup, but it was more cramped for them.

bgraham34

I have looked on the ebay sight and many times saw some great things. But I was turned off because of the high price of shipping some items.

Fun2BFree

I remember going on to the eBay site last year in the midst of ASMu being refurnished, and I wish I had got a bedspread or a light fitting to remind me of my second home. Well, they've got to refurnish ASMo eventually, right?

I'll be in the shadows, waiting. Waiting to pounce. :lookaroun

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It's something to go see maybe once. After that, it's all about eBay. It is definitely in the middle of nowhere now that they're in Haines City. I think their older warehouse on Tradeport Drive was a bit of a better setup, but it was more cramped for them.
You just ain't whistling Dixie there. Haines city is where the main engineering office is located for the truss plate manufacturer I use. I have been there several times for conventions and software training and there is literally nothing there but them, Greenleaf resort and orange trees and I guess mousesurplus now.

brkgnews

I remember going on to the eBay site last year in the midst of ASMu being refurnished, and I wish I had got a bedspread or a light fitting to remind me of my second home. Well, they've got to refurnish ASMo eventually, right?

I'll be in the shadows, waiting. Waiting to pounce. :lookaroun
When I visitied MS back in April, they had about fourteen gazillion of the star-shaped All-Star light fixtures there. So you should be able to get one. :lol:

brkgnews

You just ain't whistling Dixie there. Haines city is where the main engineering office is located for the truss plate manufacturer I use. I have been there several times for conventions and software training and there is literally nothing there but them, Greenleaf resort and orange trees and I guess mousesurplus now.
Their building is located on "Detour Road" and we actually had to detour around Detour Road because of roadwork! Some of the roads there are nothing but farm trails. :lol:

imamouse

When I visitied MS back in April, they had about fourteen gazillion of the star-shaped All-Star light fixtures there. So you should be able to get one. :lol:

I want one of those star lights! I hate that they took them down, although the rehabs at Sports and Music look nice.

yankspy

They still have that Horizons ride vehicle on there. I think if I can get that and put Martin's tribute video on a huge screen in front of it I can almost duplicate the ride. Oh, I also have to figure out piping in some orange scents. :lol:

brkgnews

When I was there there was the Horizons vehicle, a couple of sea cabs, one Space Mountain rocket shell, and a ton of really-in-awful-shape Mr Toad seatbacks

yankspy

When I was there there was the Horizons vehicle, a couple of sea cabs, one Space Mountain rocket shell, and a ton of really-in-awful-shape Mr Toad seatbacks
Disney should buy them and put them in disneyquest and let people sit in them with some virtual reality ride-thru goggles.

sweetpee_1993

Maybe that's why Circus World went pffffft. Haines City location.

yay, Circus World! The 80s rock! :ROFLOL:

I vaguely remember it in the Circus World days. We had annual passes when it was Boardwalk & Baseball. I think it was owned by HBJ, then, along with some other parks (I'm thinking Cypress Gardens for some reason). I was only like 10 or so then, tho. It's tough to remember that far back. :hammer:

MrsGracey

The warehouse was well worth a trip when it was over by the airport. The owner was usually there and quite friendly. I've bought several large pieces of furniture from them. Since the company split up, I haven't heard much good about the new location, don't think I'll be going out there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom