most boreing rides at the world

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Man, I'm really in the minority of liking Sounds Dangerous! :lol:

For me personally, the most boring ride is the Walt Disney World Railroad. I don't even consider it as an option now when I go to WDW.

baz212

tie between Hall of Presidents and Carousel of Progress. Combined its an hour of my life that I'll never get back.:snore:

PrincessMiko

Country bear jamboree is at the top of my list (sorry devout followers). I too do not see the appeal.

I'm pretty sure I slept through Circle of Life...the only time I have ever fallen asleep on any attraction.

Boring is not the right description for Sounds Dangerous in my opinion. Annoying is more accurate.

Oh, and YUCK! I'm soooo glad they got rid of Horizons!!! That had to be the worst thing ever created!!

Before you freak out....I'm just kidding!!! I love Horizons and wish on a daily basis that they would bring it back somehow!! I just couldn't resist the opportunity to get someone riled up for a second! :p

Sherrybaby

The American Adventure, hands down. I have never almost fallen asleep on a ride or show until this mess. Not to mention the CMs were rude, the crowd was small and everyone was at the far end of the theatre. Facing the stage, all the left seats were full and people were crunched together then all the seats on the right side were empty by 3/4ths. What a joke.

I'd take Sounds Dangerous anyday over AA.

I respect everyone's opinions but Test Track? That is one of our favorite rides. I think the technology (when working) is fantastic.

Sherry

DisneyparkFreak

The France Video, The China Video, The Canada Video, Honey I shrunk the Audience, The Jungle Trek at AK, Dino-rama, Stitch's great escape. The list goes on and on. Hopefully one day they will dust off some cool stuff from the shelves at Glendale and really WOW us. What a concept... Wowing your guests.

Here's a few guys to make it interesting...:drevil::fork::goodnevil:cool:

Philo

Sounds dangerous
The Narnia Exhibit that was around last year

A slightly odd one though - BTMRR. I was so excited to get on this ride but compared to the one at DLP it was a big disapointment and I went through the whole ride thinking "when is it going to get exciting?".

I've learned to love it for its merits now but I will always hope that they give this a massive refurb.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom