most boreing rides at the world

JDM

Agreed, I wonder what the point of leaving New Jersey was when I go on Test Track.

What's the point of LEAVING NEW JERSEY???
Let me count the ways.....

;)

Sorry, couldn't resist! I have relatives in new Jersey and the New Jersey Football team beat the Patriots, so I'm with ya! Honest!
:)

But on topic, I guess I found Living with the Land a little "dry" and Spaceship Earth a bit sedate. Ironically, my 5-year-old loved both of them.
I guess the only one I would actually call BORING would be the Carousel. But again, the munchkin loved it.

I would say that they're all fine the first time....it's only when debating a 2nd ride where the "boredom' card is played.......

Laura

Wow I am surprised how many people don't like Hall of Presidents. How can you watch that without being completely amazed at the animatronics? I think it's fascinating.

I also really enjoy Ellen's Energy Adventure (guess you have to like Ellen's sense of humor, which I love) and the Circle of Life film.

Those of you who hate the Canada film, are you talking about the old one or the new one? The new one is pretty nice.

Anyway....

I think Honey I Shrunk the Audience is the most boring attraction for me. I hate sitting through it. Also the Backlot Tour would be unbearable if it weren't for Catastrophe Canyon. And the WDW Railroad - there's nothing to look at except trees!

MouseMadness

I think of what most people call "boring rides" as opportunities to rest my feet... while having at least SOMETHING to look at and listen to.
ha.gif

Honestly I can find almost anything interesting, I think. It's good to be a simple minded person like that, I guess :lol: :eek:

bfbulldog

My votes:

Today-Sounds dangerous a snoozefest past it's prime they can't get rid of fast enough.

Tomorrow-American Idol, What's the point?? How they're gonna pull this off without it being totally lame is beyond me. It's not like cast mebers are gonna be insulting people. Getting it done in 15-20 minutes? I don't think so. This thing is gonna be a train wreck the likes of which has never before been seen.

bgraham34

I can't come up with anything thats completely boring. If I had to pick it would just say Stich's Escape. I just hate that now.

TestTrack

I would say 50% of people here are responding to the question "Which ride do you dislike the most at WDW" whether they want to admit it or not.

There is a difference.

As for boring, I have nearly dozed off in Amer. Adv. and Small World. However, do enjoy both. I blame AA on the seats and IASW on the sound of the water.

Lots of stuff has changed now that my son likes it. But really riding the WDWRR or the TTA for the 20th time can get a little boring.
Here's one no one has mentioned The Spirit of Norway. I mean I guess I can't even say that, because I have never even sat down and watched it. Who else walks through the theater like it is part of the exit? The Norway Kids always look so sad. I can't even look at them in their face.

mary219

Lots of stuff has changed now that my son likes it. But really riding the WDWRR or the TTA for the 20th time can get a little boring.
Here's one no one has mentioned The Spirit of Norway. I mean I guess I can't even say that, because I have never even sat down and watched it. Who else walks through the theater like it is part of the exit? The Norway Kids always look so sad. I can't even look at them in their face.

That is one of the funniest site we saw at wdw.Everyone,except for one guy,walked straight through to the exit.when he realized no one else was going to stay,he just got up and walked out to.I wonder if anyone has watched the movie?:confused:

SonicRuin

My family watched it. Granted we come from a very proud Norwegian past, so I felt like I owed it to my Mom and her side of the family. I thought it was a decent little film. Now, the next time we rode the ride though we did race through the theater, but we didn't feel so bad as we were the last folks on the ride and they decided to NOT show the film anyways...so no feelings were hurt.

grunter

wow i forgot about that.... now i dont know whats more boring the Canada video or the hall of presidents... even talking about them just puts me right...:snore::snore::snore:

It's only boring when the people around you refuse to get into the audience participation bits. Whenever the "Canada (My Canada)" bit gets played you're supposed to wave your arms back and forth like you're swaying on the ocean.

It also helps to sing along - badly.
And waltz - badly - up and down the aisles.

The Canadians also love it when you yell "THANK YOU!!" really loudly after each of their pat speeches.

I unabashedly <3 the Canada pavilion. Where else can you munch maple cookies in an underground water lair-cave with be-flanneled "furreners" and then do an impromptu waltz to a schmaltzy tourist commercial?

BEST. ATTRACTION. AT. EPCOT. EVER.

grunter

That is one of the funniest site we saw at wdw.Everyone,except for one guy,walked straight through to the exit.when he realized no one else was going to stay,he just got up and walked out to.I wonder if anyone has watched the movie?:confused:

They really need to re-work the ending of that "ride." Drop the film and maybe expand the museum qualities of the little Viking hut out front. I could see some life sized dioramas of those Viking figures going over much better than YET ANOTHER FILMSTRIP.

kennygman

Each of these is a guaranteed nap for me.

Tiki Room
Hall of Presidents
Country Bears
Ellen's Energy
Sounds Dangerous
Epcot's various country's vidoes
HISTA
Backlot Tour (Old version was good, new one is boring)

sknydave

I saw the Norway movie when I first went on the ride. I'm not going to watch the same movie over and over every time I ride it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom