most boreing rides at the world

lilclerk

Lights, Motors, Action!
I was pretty excited to see this, but man, it was incredibly boring to me. If it wasn't so loud I would have fallen asleep :snore:

maryszhi

there are quite a few that either need updates, or a new ride/ show replacement. im not nameing names cause i dont want to hurt people who like them 's feelings..but i think disney needs to look at all their parks and think of ways to enhance things or to replace them

EvilQueen81

I would have to say CoP in MK. Its okay the first time. The only time we ride it now is if we are hot and tired and want to sit for a while. The other is the Ellen ride at epcot, its okay at first but then you feel like you are being held hostage. It would be better if it went faster or was just shorter(good cool down and a bad ride).

montyz81

Any show that uses a video screen as its main attraction! I can watch video's from home. This includes motion video too...Mission Space, Canada, etc etc. I just think that more imagination can go into more then jsut screens

mctv512

As a not-so-frequent visitor of the World, I rarely find boring attractions.
On the other hand:

- Living with land:
correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this the title of the boat ride with the mickey-shaped pumpkin or sth similar? That´s the ride I'm talking about. I just can't stand it. Sorry if there any fans there.
- The tiki room (old version):
Nothing really happened in that show.
- O Canada (haven´t seen the new one)

mctv512

BLASHPEMY! The new show I think is absolutley attrocious, I'm trying to take a trip out to Disneyland just so I can see the original show, that's how much I miss it.

He, sorry, just my opinion. I thought the old version needed some action.
But still, don't listen to me, I actually like "Sounds Dangerous":p

aeillill

He, sorry, just my opinion. I thought the old version needed some action.
But still, don't listen to me, I actually like "Sounds Dangerous":p

I suppose I can accept that other people have different opinions then me, and are entitled to them. My opinion of course is the correct one and I should just pity every one else for being wrong. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom