most boreing rides at the world

doop

Man, I'm really in the minority of liking Sounds Dangerous! :lol:
I don't dislike it, but it isn't anything special either. However, it is nice to get out of the heat.

The most boring attraction in my opinion is the Hall of Presidents, granted it is a great attraction, but sometimes I tend to have a short attention span.

cococola44

I don't dislike it, but it isn't anything special either. However, it is nice to get out of the heat.

The most boring attraction in my opinion is the Hall of Presidents, granted it is a great attraction, but sometimes I tend to have a short attention span.

you just need to be interested in politics/history.

I love that attraction. I do admit, if i am tired i do go off in a trance after a while on clinton's speach but...eh

I know everyone has said Carousel of progress but I like. I think thou: Reflections of China, Impression de France, O Canada, Muppets, and walking around.

CThaddeus

That is one of the funniest site we saw at wdw.Everyone,except for one guy,walked straight through to the exit.when he realized no one else was going to stay,he just got up and walked out to.I wonder if anyone has watched the movie?:confused:

I always do. I think it's right up there with Wonders of China (now Reflections of China), the original O'Canada! and Impressions De France. I get way more culture out of those beautiful films than I do a 3-minute boat ride ending with Norway's present being symbolized by an oil rig. I'd actually prefer to skip Maelstrom and head straight into The Spirit of Norway if I could.

Disneykidder

Another negatice thread but....

American Adventure in Epcot. My DH likes it but for me it was a place to cool off and shut my eyes. I am an American through and through but it is boring. Circle of Life and Living with the Land are boring. Cranium Command was also very boring to me. Hall of Pres is boring but I don't go there anymore. None of these places I go to anymore. (Except Amer Adven for my DH)

aeillill

What's the point of LEAVING NEW JERSEY???
Let me count the ways.....

;)

Sorry, couldn't resist! I have relatives in new Jersey and the New Jersey Football team beat the Patriots, so I'm with ya! Honest!
:)

Well, yes, there is many reasons to leave New Jersey. As a life long resident I am well aware of the reasons, although I don't know if I'd ever be able to live anywhere else. What other state can you always be within 20 minutes of 3 major shopping malls?

If you want to be technical The Giants & The Jets are New York sports teams, they just play in New Jersey.

DisneyGirl11

Well, I've never been to Sounds Dangerous, Stitch (I did see it when it was Alien Encounter) or Country Bear Jamboree. They just didn't look like they would interest me. It's a Small World is kind of boring, but it's one of those rides that you just have to go on. I drag my husband on that and mostly all of the Fantasyland rides (which he thinks are boring, but definitely good rides for kids). I love TT, BTMRR, SSE, Space and Splash Mountain. I don't really care for the film's in the World Showcase, but like someone said before, it's a good place to relax and cool off if it's hot out.

The new Nemo attraction at Epcot...

I think that attraction would be more effective if they dropped the whole "Nemo's lost, we gotta find him" story and just used the characters to talk about the aquatic life (and related subjects) that they have at the Living Seas...........
Make it educational, but also make it entertaining.
The characters are well liked, and I think kids would pay attention.

Kids have so much potential
, educate them, and at the same time keep them entertained.. I know back in elem and high school, when I was enjoying the teachers / classes, I learned so much more than I had learned from teachers / classes whom were boring.

WDI could pull it off if they did it right, and it would be popular.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom