Morimoto Asia coming to 'The Landing' district of Disney Springs in 2015

cjgren

Just to be sure, Open Table will be the only way to reserve tables from 9/16 until its on Disney's Dining website on 11/1? We'll be there at the end of October and would love to go for lunch.

Kate Alan

Just to be sure, Open Table will be the only way to reserve tables from 9/16 until its on Disney's Dining website on 11/1? We'll be there at the end of October and would love to go for lunch.

Yes, only through Open Table (or by calling the restaurant directly after it opens on the 30th).

SomeInternetGuy

Came across this interesting concept art for Morimoto that I hadn't seen before. It's obviously older art, as the marquee on the building says "Springs Bottling Co." now, and the interior shots are a bit different.

RbkximS.jpg

vbrlza3.jpg

xXlWSrV.jpg

And just for convenience, here's the officially released art to compare:

Z1l9diL.jpg

vqH6nZO.jpg

jt04

Damouse has a very good write up. Nothing especially new information wise but a great description of what can be expected. Well done.

This appears to me to be a great addition not just to Disney Springs but for greater Orlando. First class!

cspencer96

From the article linked to above:
750x422

From previous photo updates of the Springs on this site:
img_4621-jpg.80755

Oh Imagineering, how I love you! :)
I don't care who says all of the storytelling and details like this in this glorified lifestyle center are pointless, I'm loving it. I also have a feeling many in the general public will notice these details over time. Even if they notice just a few, and even if its subconsciously, the storytellers have done their jobs.

flyerjab

I don't care who says all of the storytelling and details like this in this glorified lifestyle center are pointless, I'm loving it. I also have a feeling many in the general public will notice these details over time. Even if they notice just a few, and even if its subconsciously, the storytellers have done their jobs.

I can't agree more. I laugh when people object when DS is included as a destination for a trip to WDW. I have seen it here repeatedly when posters come on and ask other posters to please remove DS from the list of reasons why people are excited to be planning a trip to WDW.

Guess what. People can list whatever reasons they want as to why they are planning a trip or what they are looking forward to on their next trip. I think that DS looks amazing, especially the Springs area. You can tell that a lot of cash is being dumped into this massive expansion and rebranding. I cannot wait for this to be completed and my family and I DO include this on our list of must-dos now when we plan for a trip. The Boathouse is at the top of our list when planning our meals, and this includes my 3 kids. They love to eat on the deck and look at all of the antique boats that are docked there. And I know that the same will be said about STK, The Edison, Jock Lindsey's, etc. And for what it is worth, I have heard that the actual springs themselves (e.g., man-made water ways) are going to be incredible when completed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom