Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 150

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Thursday, Aug 27. Most of the external panels have been installed over the LED lights on the sides of the building. The panels are translucent and painted gray to match the corrugated sheet metal in other places (or perhaps all the panels are fiberglass and painted gray and there is no sheet metal). The gray paint was applied over stencils, which when removed, allow the LED lights to shine through the panels, displaying these symbols and artwork. Of course, they are much brighter at night, but here are some photos taken this morning with the lights on. See the panel to the right of the glass wall. In these photos, they appear to be painted onto the gray panels, but in reality, they are LED-backlit.

IMG_6050.JPG

IMG_6051.JPG

djkidkaz

Was just down at Disney Springs this morning and it looks like the Hangar Bar is pretty much done as well. I saw nothing left to be completed on the outside so they are probably finishing up whats left inside and I would expect this to open sometime between now and Sept 30th to coincide with Morimoto Asia.

jaklgreen

I arrive 10/1. Excited to try it. Hopefully I can get in. Wish they took the dining plan(got free dining this trip woot).

jh91

Does anyone have an idea when reservations will be available to book? Do you know how far in advance the Boathouse allowed reservations before it opened, as i am guessing it will be a similar situation. We arrive Oct 4.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Does anyone have an idea when reservations will be available to book? Do you know how far in advance the Boathouse allowed reservations before it opened, as i am guessing it will be a similar situation. We arrive Oct 4.

I don't believe reservation for the Boat House started until after it opened.

According to this reservation could be made through open table starting a few days before opening, but dates could only be reserved starting about a month after opening.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/the-...lable-for-the-boathouse-at-disney-springs.htm

OSUgirl77

Per their Facebook page, reservations will be available via Open Table beginning September 16th, and through Disney in November.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom