More Rumours From Jim Hill

Jasonflz

Original Poster
Here are a few more rumours for everyone's consideration.

• When Pixar Place is expanded not only is Honey I Shrunk The Kids Movie Set Adventure going to be themed to Bug's Life but Lights Motors Action Extreme Stunt Show is going to receive a Cars overlay based off of the sequel.
  • Talk of a National Treasure themed Kim Possible Adventure type game that could be added to the Liberty Square section of the Magic Kingdom.
  • Possible restaurant updates for the Japan Pavilion as well as "possibly" Mount Fuji.
Remember, these are just rumours so please don't shoot the messenger.

JWG

• Talk of a National Treasure themed Kim Possible Adventure type game that could be added to the Liberty Square section of the Magic Kingdom.

This would be cool. I actually like the Nat'l Treasure franchise and theme.

Captain Chaos

I cannot picture Liberty Square being large enough to fit such an adventure in it.. But, I guess Disney could make it work... And Liberty Square is the perfect area for a National Treasure adventure type game...

Missing20K

• When Pixar Place is expanded not only is Honey I Shrunk The Kids Movie Set Adventure going to be themed to Bug's Life but Lights Motors Action Extreme Stunt Show is going to receive a Cars overlay based off of the sequel.
  • Possible restaurant updates for the Japan Pavilion as well as "possibly" Mount Fuji.

Is there an article to go read?? Sounds interesting, and somewhat familiar, but are these ideas back on the drawing board?

Jasonflz

Original Poster
You can find these in the "Ultimate Guide to Walt Disney World". It is a fairly trustworthy source but to be honest I really don't believe in most of the rumours. Never know though.

EPCOT Explorer

• Expected
  • Mentioned a few years ago in a very obscure post (I remeber that thread well...:lol:)
  • I heard it was killed. And the Haiku didn't do it. :shrug:

Hummer1676

They just updated the restaurants in Japan so i don't see that happening. Instead of adding a Kim Possible adventure in MK why don't they just build a indy style ride. Put it in the Liberty Square section of the park.

Come on Disney, be original!

Rob562

They just updated the restaurants in Japan so i don't see that happening. Instead of adding a Kim Possible adventure in MK why don't they just build a indy style ride. Put it in the Liberty Square section of the park.

Come on Disney, be original!

Liberty Square doesn't have any room available for a new attraction.

-Rob

Thrill Seeker

I can definitely see Pixar Place taking over what is now the Backlot Tour area, which makes A Bug's Live play place seem like an easy fix. I can't see Lights, Motors, Action being turned into a Cars show, but I can see maybe an addition of a sequence involving Cars from the movie...

That I can actually see happening. If any area were to have a National Treasure themed attraction, it would be Liberty Square... The question is, what would it cover, especially since Liberty Square is so small...

Resturaunt updates will probably happen. I'd love to see Mt. Fuji aka Matterhorn 2 come to Epcot, but I seriously doubt it's going to happen...

I cannot picture Liberty Square being large enough to fit such an adventure in it.. But, I guess Disney could make it work... And Liberty Square is the perfect area for a National Treasure adventure type game...

I agree. Disney could do a lot with the National Treasure franchise.

Jasonflz

Original Poster
I can definitely see Pixar Place taking over what is now the Backlot Tour area, which makes A Bug's Live play place seem like an easy fix. I can't see Lights, Motors, Action being turned into a Cars show, but I can see maybe an addition of a sequence involving Cars from the movie...

The reason he stated that LMAC was going to be converted was that Disney noticed that the show/attraction has never really caught on with people and fans. Especially the way it did over DLP Studios.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You can find these in the "Ultimate Guide to Walt Disney World". It is a fairly trustworthy source but to be honest I really don't believe in most of the rumours. Never know though.
Ultimate Guide to Walt Disney World...is that something new?:confused:
:lol:
Just more added proof to the reliability of Jim.
First of all...How old was that article? I went to his website, and so no recent article corroborating your report.

Secondly, I grow weary of people constantly bashing Jim Hill. He writes a lot of interesting articles that a lot of you read. If he was such a "hack", then why are you all reading him to begin with?

Thirdly, an article that gets peoples attention and interest, is in the long run, making you a more informed reader. If someone posts a rumor on this site, that may or may not be based upon the current stance of WDO/WDI/WDC, this whole site (nor Steve) isn't discredited for the posting. It's a disservice to hold Jim accountable for every time the "powers that be" change their mind or direction. I feel people are too quick to jump on the bandwagon of slandering Jim's name.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom