More days at Epcot or Studios?

ThinkTink721

Which of the following scenarios would you choose & why?

2 1/2 days of a WDW trip - Epcot (including FW & the WS)
1 1/2 days of a WDW trip - Disney Studios

OR

2 1/2 days of a WDW trip - Disney Studios
1 1/2 days of a WDW trip - Epcot (including FW & the WS)

Please help me decide!
:veryconfu :brick: :D :wave:

I would say the first one...I think there is more to see and do at EPCOT. You can do 1/2 a day at the Studios in my opinion. I love them both though. But I would do EPCOT!

Upvote 0

lilclerk

I can spend a whole day at Epcot just walking around, enjoying the scenery. I can't say the same for the Studios. But that's just me =)

Upvote 0

gettingsmaller

Frankly, I'm surprised it was that the question was even asked... it seems like Epcot would be the obvious choice--and I know from reading these boards that you'll likely get about a 40:1 ratio in favor of Epcot.
HOWEVER, it could depend on how 'thrilling' you like your rides....
Epcot certainly has more to keep you busy, but MGM has ToT and RnRC (assuming that you go when it's open, unlike me:cry:).

My own choice would be Epcot. When we go this Sept, I'm hoping that we can get our fill of the studios in one day so that we can use another day's ticket at a different park (would hate to think that I needed to go back to catch only one or two things...)... ALTHOUGH, if we have to do that, we might also spend some of the day at a water park...

Upvote 0

jedimaster1227

You really only need one day for the Studios. Epcot, while able to be done in a day would feel rushed. I would definitely work in time in your schedule for more Epcot, as the park itself is just so expansive with so much to experience, you want to be able to take your time and take it all in. That is one of the reasons we are opening up Celebration 25 to an extra day. Just one day at Epcot wouldn't be enough!

Upvote 0

jamie_soprano1

I would definitely spend more time in Epcot. Studios is much smaller and can be done in one day. Epcot has more attractions, amazing restaurants, and beautiful scenery....not mention great shopping in World Showcase.

Have a great trip!:wave:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Definately Epcot! We can do DHS is a 1/2 day, and it'll be enough for us. Even though we are there for a whole week...we always visit each park more than once. Epcot would be much nicer to spend more time in.

Upvote 0

wolf359

Wow, this wagon sure is crowded! :p

But I have to say EPCOT as well. The Studios just don't have the depth of attractions that Epcot has. If you did the extra time at the Studios you'd find yourself riding the same rides over and over again instead of finding new things to see.

Upvote 0

FLDISFAN

EPCOT all the way except for one Caveat.

If you have lil ones, (Ages 3-7) MGM might be the better choice with more for them to do. My 2 little girls (2 and 6) love BATB, VOLM, and Playhouse Disney LIVE. Muppets, GMR, and Star Tours for the oldes are also favorite picks. I do think DHS has more to offer the lil ones. ANd if you time the shows it can take up most of a day. But 1 full day would certainly do it.

Just my 2 Disney Dollars.

:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom