More complaints filed against Disney characters

aliceinwonder

this is going to sound crazy but I think thats the Tigger that hit on me when I was at Crystal Palace in 2004! The TIgger was hugging me and making kissing noises and growling in my ear. He didn't touch my though. lol

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
aliceinwonder said:
this is going to sound crazy but I think thats the Tigger that hit on me when I was at Crystal Palace in 2004! The TIgger was hugging me and making kissing noises and growling in my ear. He didn't touch my though. lol

Well, better luck on your next trip :animwink:

dixiegirl

this stuff always makes aggravated to me or the most part its people trying to make a buck..we just came back from disney and our little one who is 18 months old who at the moment had her shoes off whenwe went to some of the characters meet and greet..well goofy got on the floor to sit with her...the cm had told me if i my littlle one wants to walk up to the characters as she did with goofy i should put her shoes on...just so the characters don't want to step on her feet..to me in thoses costumes how the hell can you judge anything..(.i mean that in a nice way.)..that cm was very helpful....like i said there are people out there just trying to make a buck!!!!

Sir Hiss527

aliceinwonder said:

Well the characters are allowed to making kissing noises..and I mean he might of been growling, but I believe that may be against the rules. I don't think you had to anything to worry about it...

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
are you sure it was growling and not purring? I know that tiggers purring can sometimes be misconstrued as growling.

And for the record, It wasn't me! :lol:

manda0125

Comstume

I keep reading some posts that the Tigger costume may be getting redesigned. Do you think all these "complaints" (true or not) have something to do with it?

Sir Hiss527

worldshwcasefan said:
Perhaps they should do more extensive backround checks before hiring them

Trust me they do...They fingerprinted my brother, before his day of Traditions. Except the strange thing I find, is that Disney doesn't do drug tests. I find that bizzare.

O yea, and I do believe them changing the Tigger costume, has something to do with the trial.

barnum42

manda0125 said:
I keep reading some posts that the Tigger costume may be getting redesigned. Do you think all these "complaints" (true or not) have something to do with it?
The only thing I recal reading is that they may be making the nose the correct colour. The costume has a black nose, Tigger does not.

labattpark

Personally, if Pocahontas would pick my during a photo shoot, I'd never complain. Same goes for Alice...Heck, I'd ask for her hotel room number!:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom