More booze at Disneyland

Consumer

I’ve not had any problems with the food at Disneyland since going on a strict diet of only eating at the Hungry Bear Restaurant.

CaptinEO

I’ve not had any problems with the food at Disneyland since going on a strict diet of only eating at the Hungry Bear Restaurant.
Are they any good these days? As a kid we'd go there or Tomorowland Grill and always get the famous Disneyland dryburgers.

Post covid we got a Fantasmic Hungry Bear package with a barbeque meal that was actually the worst meal I've had in my life, and Barbeque is my favorite type of food.

Dear Prudence

I know I will get downvoted and hate for this, but I am....exhausted by the need for there to be alcohol literally everywhere. I don't mind alcohol, like, in designated places like bars or fancier restaurants or places where I don't need to be but like.... more places Disneyland? The zoo?! Chuck E Cheese?! It's becoming harder and harder to be in alcohol-free spaces. And I want to make it clear that I am not judging anyone or making any kind of moral assessment, I just like being around it, or like that everything revolves around it.

Dear Prudence

I agree 100% and of course, so did Walt. He wanted Disneyland to be different, to be special.

But as some of the posters like to say “Walt’s dead”
Like it's one thing in DCA which is a more 'adult-oriented' park or Downtown Disney or the fancier park restaurants which I am not going to anyway (I am not spending a kajillion dollars at Disney to sit down to spend $200 on food, that's not happening, I have attractions to ride, here, people). I can avoid those places. The Plaza Inn is another. :(

TrainsOfDisney

No one here can pretend to know what Walt would have wanted for his theme park 70 years after it opened. Of course things change as society does over decades.
There’s no reason to think Walt would have changed his mind on something.

I can’t say for certainty he wouldn’t have started hating Steam trains and wanted them ripped out of the park but it’s seems strange to think he would change his mind.

Californian Elitist

No one here can pretend to know what Walt would have wanted for his theme park 70 years after it opened. Of course things change as society does over decades.
Thank you. People need to stop pretending like they knew him personally or act like they can determine exactly what he would have thought about alcohol being served in the park over time. No one can do that.

TrainsOfDisney

Thank you. People need to stop pretending like they knew him personally or act like they can determine exactly what he would have thought about alcohol being served in the park over time. No one can do that.
Yes, it’s possible Walt would have wanted the parks to be dirty as well, and that he would want everyone to forget about the mouse!!!!

wdrive

There’s no reason to think Walt would have changed his mind on something.

I can’t say for certainty he wouldn’t have started hating Steam trains and wanted them ripped out of the park but it’s seems strange to think he would change his mind.

Likewise there’s no reason to think he wouldn’t either.

Do KFC fans complain when KFC makes a new product saying Colonel Sanders would have hated it?

Californian Elitist

Yes, it’s possible Walt would have wanted the parks to be dirty as well, and that he would want everyone to forget about the mouse!!!!
IMG_2622.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom