More booze at Disneyland

TomboyJanet

it’s definitely bothered me at Epcot, DHS and DCA as well as at the boardwalk.

It hasn’t been a big issue in the castle parks yet, since it’s only at table service for now. Which is good. I still would prefer all the parks to be alcohol free and find it sad that people “need” a drink so badly.

But of course… travel and Disney is my addiction and it’s just as expensive!
Anywhere you go no matter what You are likely to find someone who's taken weed gummies, even before entering a Disney Park. so It's really hard to just have a substance-user free space in general.

I get that you're saying it seems like it's encouragement, but People who are like Beer and Wine Connoisseurs and just people who like a few drinks far outnumber those who are crazy intoxicated

BuddyThomas

Cheers from Carnation Cafe at Disneyland! This is how much wine they served me. Now I’m going to drink it and then go start a riot!
25A0BF0B-5B9D-4B33-880A-1DD8B1A26EC5.jpeg

PiratesMansion

Disneyland ALWAYS feels super crowded, the walkways are too small.

Yes, DL is charming in part because of those walkways and changing the walkways to better fit the crowds would probably ruin the atmosphere a bit. But navigating the park can be anxiety-inducing for me even if the attraction lines aren't actually that bad. Between 11 and 11, there's so many people everywhere, always!

TrainsOfDisney

Disneyland ALWAYS feels super crowded, the walkways are too small.

Yes, DL is charming in part because of those walkways and changing the walkways to better fit the crowds would probably ruin the atmosphere a bit. But navigating the park can be anxiety-inducing for me even if the attraction lines aren't actually that bad. Between 11 and 11, there's so many people everywhere, always!
This summer it was pretty good. A lot depends on blackout dates and events though, the locals and influencers will crowd the paths more because they aren’t waiting in line they just want to get popcorn buckets and photos of new decor. (Which is fine, they can do Disney that way if they want!).

But on a day where it’s mostly tourists and they actually spread out to the e-tickets the park handles things fine.

As much as I hate to admit it, at Disneyland I think the reservations are a good thing.

BuddyThomas

This summer it was pretty good. A lot depends on blackout dates and events though, the locals and influencers will crowd the paths more because they aren’t waiting in line they just want to get popcorn buckets and photos of new decor. (Which is fine, they can do Disney that way if they want!).

But on a day where it’s mostly tourists and they actually spread out to the e-tickets the park handles things fine.

As much as I hate to admit it, at Disneyland I think the reservations are a good thing.
I should also mention that so many rides were down. Matterhorn was down almost all day on Saturday. Alice in Wonderland went in and out. Space Mountain was hard closed for refurbishment. At various points, Pirates, Indiana Jones and and Nemo all went down as well. Jungle Cruise went down for about a half hour due to two people getting in a major argument regarding seats. I witnessed that one personally.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom