Pre-Trip More amazing than the time Michael Jackson came to your house to use the bathroom?

More amazing than the time you saved those old people from that nursing home fire, right?

Yeah, and I bet it was even more amazing than the time you ate your weight in Godfather's pizza.

Okay, Michael Jackson didn't come over to my house to use the bathroom...... But his sister did!

And even more amazing than that is...we are going back to WDW! If you would like to follow along, there is but one requirement...

All together now...

Now, lets get down to business.

Who: My wife C and I. And possibly C Minor (our niece), depending on how her schedule and school grades are.
IMG_20180711_125859.jpg

And Minor:

IMG_20180711_125935.jpg

Where: Boardwalk Villas, studio room, pool/garden view

When: December, 8 days so far but as always, we will add more.

We recently returned from a 7 day trip in July. We brought C Minor with us and it was our first time travelling with a kid and we had a blast! We had actually booked the upcoming December trip before we even left for our July trip and it is sort of a Christmas gift/vacation for C and I but we had soooo much fun with Minor that we may bring her back with us. Only issue is that she would have to miss about 4 or 5 days of school and here in Georgia that can be rough from what my brother (Minors Dad) tells me. I guess the school can really come down hard on you for unexcused absences nowadays. What a shame. But we shall see.

Our travel dates have us returning about a week before Christmas and the more we plan, the more we wanted a few more days! We have wanted to stay at the Waldorf Astoria and we figured this would be a good chance. Of course we got on Youtube and watched some videos of the Waldorf and we loved it so we very well may add two days to the beginning of the trip and check it out. C and her Mom have a trip booked for October to check out Food and Wine Festival so she is excited to get to see Disney at Halloween and Christmas.

Thats all for now, updates to come soon. Thanks for following along and have a great day!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster

MegRuss626

I second @MinnieM123 suggestion of including P! He reminds me a lot of spending time with my cousins when we were kids! The seven of us went to an amusement park one summer and put random one liners in a hat (we were “whose line” fans!). We each drew two or three of them and those were the only things you were allowed to say while on a ride. We rode solo on every ride so some poor unsuspecting stranger got to spend their ride “chatting” with us....”I’m not really sure what to do with my hands?” and “Trust me, I’m a doctor!” 😂😂

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wouldn't ever miss another TR from you! :joyfull: Hey, just wondering, if C Minor can get out of school and go with you, what about our other fan favorite kid, P? Can he tag along too? Please??!! :hilarious:
I second @MinnieM123 suggestion of including P! He reminds me a lot of spending time with my cousins when we were kids!
Despite him being 11 years old, my sister is still VERY overbearing with him and her other son (who is also a "P"). She will seriously book a trip and join us before she lets us take either or both of them with us. There may be a good chance they wind up visiting when we do. Time will tell.
So last night, my sister called and we were talking about Disney. She had it on speaker phone and P was with her. They were playing a game about "who knows the family better". So she asked P what he thought my favorite Disney resort was. He said, "Yacht Club because its quiet and they are old so they like quiet places. I actually felt old just hearing him that, lol. He followed it up by saying that his favorite is BC because its the "wild side" of YC/BC. Then he stars singing "Wild Thing". We were cracking up. Hopefully they will take a trip in December and he can help spice up my TR!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom