Pre-Trip More amazing than the time Michael Jackson came to your house to use the bathroom?

More amazing than the time you saved those old people from that nursing home fire, right?

Yeah, and I bet it was even more amazing than the time you ate your weight in Godfather's pizza.

Okay, Michael Jackson didn't come over to my house to use the bathroom...... But his sister did!

And even more amazing than that is...we are going back to WDW! If you would like to follow along, there is but one requirement...

All together now...

Now, lets get down to business.

Who: My wife C and I. And possibly C Minor (our niece), depending on how her schedule and school grades are.
IMG_20180711_125859.jpg

And Minor:

IMG_20180711_125935.jpg

Where: Boardwalk Villas, studio room, pool/garden view

When: December, 8 days so far but as always, we will add more.

We recently returned from a 7 day trip in July. We brought C Minor with us and it was our first time travelling with a kid and we had a blast! We had actually booked the upcoming December trip before we even left for our July trip and it is sort of a Christmas gift/vacation for C and I but we had soooo much fun with Minor that we may bring her back with us. Only issue is that she would have to miss about 4 or 5 days of school and here in Georgia that can be rough from what my brother (Minors Dad) tells me. I guess the school can really come down hard on you for unexcused absences nowadays. What a shame. But we shall see.

Our travel dates have us returning about a week before Christmas and the more we plan, the more we wanted a few more days! We have wanted to stay at the Waldorf Astoria and we figured this would be a good chance. Of course we got on Youtube and watched some videos of the Waldorf and we loved it so we very well may add two days to the beginning of the trip and check it out. C and her Mom have a trip booked for October to check out Food and Wine Festival so she is excited to get to see Disney at Halloween and Christmas.

Thats all for now, updates to come soon. Thanks for following along and have a great day!

Rista1313

Ok, well...Micheal Jackson didn't come to my house to use the bathroom. But his sister did! It was just as amazing as that time I ate my weight at Godfather's Pizza!

Inquiring minds want to know WHICH sister! I was > < to Janet in the 80's. Her brief marriage with whatshisname DeBarge brought her to Grand Rapids, and she/he were walking thru the skywalk the same time as me...

Oh... and I went high school briefly with the twins Carol and Darryl DeBarge. They didn't stay long.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning from our balcony at GFV!
IMG_20181213_081739.jpg
IMG_20181213_081722.jpg

The monorails pass by every few minutes in the morning and it seriously better than a MK view IMO. Such a great way to enjoy your coffee as they swoosh past. And they offer complimentary coffee on the DVC lobby so you don't have to walk over to the main building. Very nice. And we LOVE the fountain in the lobby.
IMG_20181213_075949.jpg

We arrived yesterday and room wasn't ready so we headed to MK. But of course Mizners was our first stop to fuel up!
IMG_20181212_150521.jpg

IMG_20181212_153647.jpg

I'll save the details for the TR, but we hit a few attractions then got the room ready text so we came back to the resort so we could bask in the beauty of this RIDICULOUSLY amazing one bedroom Villa. It's gonna be hard to go back to studio life after this!
IMG_20181212_184054.jpg

And here is bathroom one,
IMG_20181212_184521299.jpg

And the second bathroom (I typed bathroom number 2, but it didn't sound right, lol)
IMG_20181212_184533220.jpg

Living room and bedroom are HUGE

IMG_20181212_184616410.jpg
IMG_20181212_184610576.jpg

The king size bed is awesome. We have a queen at home bit after last night's sleeps we have decided we are gonna upgrade. Especially some Akira hogs all the space on the bed.

And of course we got the room ready for Boardwalk at 730 am!! Never had it that early, but we aren't rishimg over there just yet. Gonna have some coffee and enjoy the balcony before we return to the reality of studio living, hahaha. We also had a bit of magic from the concierge last night that made our evening really nice. I'll save it for the TR. Great first day and absolutely wonderful morning today. Updates to come later! Have a blessed day everyone!

Rista1313

View attachment 332983View attachment 332985
The monorails pass by every few minutes in the morning and it seriously better than a MK view IMO. Such a great way to enjoy your coffee as they swoosh past. And they offer complimentary coffee on the DVC lobby so you don't have to walk over to the main building. Very nice. And we LOVE the fountain in the lobby.
View attachment 332988

We arrived yesterday and room wasn't ready so we headed to MK. But of course Mizners was our first stop to fuel up!
View attachment 332986
View attachment 332987
I'll save the details for the TR, but we hit a few attractions then got the room ready text so we came back to the resort so we could bask in the beauty of this RIDICULOUSLY amazing one bedroom Villa. It's gonna be hard to go back to studio life after this!
View attachment 332989

View attachment 332990

And the second bathroom (I typed bathroom number 2, but it didn't sound right, lol)
View attachment 332991

View attachment 332993View attachment 332994

The king size bed is awesome. We have a queen at home bit after last night's sleeps we have decided we are gonna upgrade. Especially some Akira hogs all the space on the bed.

And of course we got the room ready for Boardwalk at 730 am!! Never had it that early, but we aren't rishimg over there just yet. Gonna have some coffee and enjoy the balcony before we return to the reality of studio living, hahaha. We also had a bit of magic from the concierge last night that made our evening really nice. I'll save it for the TR. Great first day and absolutely wonderful morning today. Updates to come later! Have a blessed day everyone!

Awesome digs! Have a magical day!

Longers

View attachment 332983View attachment 332985
View attachment 332988

View attachment 332986
View attachment 332987
View attachment 332989

View attachment 332990

View attachment 332991

View attachment 332993View attachment 332994

Wow that is an amazing suite!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom