Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

I will sign up for that but INdy alone doesn't fix AL's problems.

1. Aladdin needs to go.
2. Tiki room need I say more
3. JC while I love it needs an over haul
4. It needs a table sevice

Alladin doesn't need to go, but the flying carpets do need to go. I would love to see some kind of ride based on the experience you get when flying in Mickey's Philharmagic. That would involve their new generation experience stuff as well as a cool new ride.

Getting rid of Tiki room would be kind of an insult to Walt, IMO. May not be a great show but it's important to see and remember how it all started. The audio animatronics, that is.

JC does need an overhaul but don't hold your breath.

The table service will be answered with the FL expansion. I hope. They really need it.

Figment632

Alladin doesn't need to go, but the flying carpets do need to go. I would love to see some kind of ride based on the experience you get when flying in Mickey's Philharmagic. That would involve their new generation experience stuff as well as a cool new ride.

Getting rid of Tiki room would be kind of an insult to Walt, IMO. May not be a great show but it's important to see and remember how it all started. The audio animatronics, that is.

JC does need an overhaul but don't hold your breath.

The table service will be answered with the FL expansion. I hope. They really need it.

Aladdin takes place in the middle east not where AL is supposed to be set.

I never said get rid of the Tiki room but it should either be brought back to the original or a new version.

Even with the new TS opening in FL MK will still need more TS.

EpcotServo

Speaking of Ride and Go Seek, did you guys see they are closing it for like a month to retool it? I hear they're adding alot too it because it was deemed not worth the wait since it's an attraction that's mostly in the dark.

Figment632

Speaking of Ride and Go Seek, did you guys see they are closing it for like a month to retool it? I hear they're adding alot too it because it was deemed not worth the wait since it's an attraction that's mostly in the dark.

Interesting! What purpose do the flash lights serve?

EPCOT Explorer

I think a table service themed like a bar where travelers come would be great think the bar in Mos Eisley but for Adventures from that time period.

Yea, that would be awesome. Very Adventurer's Club but in the park.
I know it's been dreamed of by a few people, but I think Lee (The Master of Concept Art. :lol:) put up pictures akin to that.

:lol: Oh, Japan. You make things amazing, and then even better.

Bolna

I think a table service themed like a bar where travelers come would be great think the bar in Mos Eisley but for Adventures from that time period.

DLP had that: I think it was called the Explorer's Club. It was converted into a pizza CS called Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost. Horrible food, but very beautiful restaurant. It even has audioanamatronic birds.

_Scar

Interesting! What purpose do the flash lights serve?

Shine them over certain spots in the ride and an AA may pop out. Sorta like how MiB has little easter eggs throughout the ride.

Also, RaGS has no score system so it isn't very competitive (which I love). It's just about finding some monsters. :lol: Plus the part where Randall gets smooshed is probably one of the greatest effects I've ever seen.

Here's the best quality vid I've found:

[youtube]d5rYQn3j68s[/youtube]

DisneyParksFan1

...That ride was epic... I would take that rather than a roller coaster anyday. Matter of fact, bring over the Laugh Floor and make an entire area dedicated to Monsters Inc. I think they should get the Backlot and the Honey I Shrunk... and turn it into a Pixar Land. The Honey I Shrunk area could be the Bug's Life place, etc.

BrerFrog

Ok, I just watched the video. Disney should drop the coaster idea and bring that ride to DHS instead. The park needs it and, most importantly, I must ride it. :sohappy:

EDIT: By the way, thanks a lot for the video Scar.

_Scar

Ok, I just watched the video. Disney should drop the coaster idea and bring that ride to DHS instead. The park needs it and, most importantly, I must ride it. :sohappy:

EDIT: By the way, thanks a lot for the video Scar.

If anything thank the recorder of the video. They have such great Tokyo Resort videos :sohappy:

nemofinder22

Shine them over certain spots in the ride and an AA may pop out. Sorta like how MiB has little easter eggs throughout the ride.

Also, RaGS has no score system so it isn't very competitive (which I love). It's just about finding some monsters. :lol: Plus the part where Randall gets smooshed is probably one of the greatest effects I've ever seen.

[youtube]d5rYQn3j68s[/youtube]

Dang! and even better its about to get better, why cant this replace DCA's Monsters:( great video find _Scar!

http://artoftellingtales.blogspot.com/2010/01/eye-spy-changes-to-monsters-inc-ride-go.html
URAYASU, CHIBA— Tokyo Disneyland® Park’s popular attraction, Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek!, will re-open on May 1, 2010 with enhancements to the hide-and-go-seek aspect of this ride.

The new Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek! will be even more full of surprises and fun. With this renewal, new monsters will be hiding throughout the attraction. Moreover, when guests shine their flashlights on the hiding monsters, the helmets worn by the monsters will light up as they come out and reveal themselves. There are also additional appearances by Boo – the human girl who prompted the discovery of the power of laughter. Throughout the ride, Boo’s laughter will now create a ―power surge, causing the lights to spark.

This enhancement will provide everyone with a great opportunity to enjoy anew the fun and wonderful world of the lovable monsters. This attraction will be closed for the renovations from March 23 to April 30, 2010

JLW11Hi

Dang! and even better its about to get better, why cant this replace DCA's Monsters:( great video find _Scar!

WOW! Japan is awesome. I just watched the video, thinking "Wow, this looks incredible. Way better than that cheap Monsters Inc overlay they did in DCA". Then I read that they are already adding enhancements. Amazing!

sponono88

WOW! Japan is awesome. I just watched the video, thinking "Wow, this looks incredible. Way better than that cheap Monsters Inc overlay they did in DCA". Then I read that they are already adding enhancements. Amazing!

cheap overlay? I wouldn't call it an overlay. And while it may not be as impressive as Tokyo's ride, it's still the best dark ride DLR has seen in decades :shrug: it reminds me of the traditional Disney dark rides like the ones in Fantasyland. Nice effects, interactive Roz, really detailed scenes. It's a cute little ride.. they don't build them like that anymore!

IWant2GoNow

Now THAT'S Disney! :sohappy:

RSoxNo1

cheap overlay? I wouldn't call it an overlay. And while it may not be as impressive as Tokyo's ride, it's still the best dark ride DLR has seen in decades :shrug: it reminds me of the traditional Disney dark rides like the ones in Fantasyland. Nice effects, interactive Roz, really detailed scenes. It's a cute little ride.. they don't build them like that anymore!

I like the Monster's Inc ride at DCA - don't think it fits in thematically, but it's a nice ride. I'd probably put a notch below The Seas with Nemo and Friends in terms of quality.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom