News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Sneaky

If he's wrong, he'll likely turn and join the fight to save them. He said that if the Walt animatronic turns out to use AI and/or put words in Walt's mouth that he never said, he'll join the side of people who are against it. He seems to be in a "wait until we know for sure" sort of mindset for everything, which is definitely more cool-headed than he's been in the past.
If its officially announced, wouldn’t it be too late?

ToTBellHop

What kind of ride times should we expect?
The lift should have a pretty awesome show scene but we will see how much they can do once gravity takes over. Will they put AAs on tracks alongside the train during some portions or will it be screens and static figures? Probably depends on the intended thrill. This should really be a suspended family coaster.

Agree with everyone saying this shouldn't be called a "land" especially when we don't know if there is any sort of second attraction planned - I'm guessing there isn't. Based on the configuration of Grand Avenue I think the Monstropolis theming in that area will look a little weird and really compact between Galaxy's Edge and Star Tours. Honestly, might as well just keep MV3D in place on the side and just build the coaster/building that extends into the parking lot and put the sushi restaurant in. Think it'll look tacky either way.

Chef idea Mickey`=

Ok. Legitimate question. What is going on with so many people who haven't posted for years suddenly becoming quite active since or around this D23? I've looked at a good number of profiles like this in these threads. I'd genuinely like to know, as it just seems very odd.
I enjoy more before because knowing stuff is replacing stuff just hurts my stomach enough is enough it's annoying. I get the parks needs to grow and evolve but why can't they let us be happy and excited for something without half of ourselves being loomy.

ToTBellHop

Agree with everyone saying this shouldn't be called a "land" especially when we don't know if there is any sort of second attraction planned - I'm guessing there isn't. Based on the configuration of Grand Avenue I think the Monstropolis theming in that area will look a little weird and really compact between Galaxy's Edge and Star Tours. Honestly, might as well just keep MV3D in place on the side and just build the coaster/building that extends into the parking lot and put the sushi restaurant in. Think it'll look tacky either way.
The walking space is very similar to Diagon Alley.

FigmentFan82

Why is demolishing the stunt show for Monsters not under consideration? It's older, expensive to run, and Indy will have a new home in AK anyway.
Some thought guessing here suggests that in order to get this land up and running quickly that using an area with existing buildings may help speed up the project while reducing some costs instead of building everything from scratch.

Chef idea Mickey`=

Ok. Legitimate question. What is going on with so many people who haven't posted for years suddenly becoming quite active since or around this D23? I've looked at a good number of profiles like this in these threads. I'd genuinely like to know, as it just seems very odd.
Us smart and logic folks prefer to talk it out here rather than on YouTube where people just comment I'm done with Disney, or my quiet spot, or it's a theme park. Here we go deeper and point the puzzle in together and our real reactions at the same time take a moment to the side and laugh a little together. ❤

ToTBellHop

The things getting cancelled after big announcements and press releases has happened long before and will happen after Covid.
Sure, but they won’t be canceling this, Tropical Americas, or Cars. They announced them much closer to construction starting than has been the case in the 2010s. They are budgeted and commence construction imminently. We will see on Villains and things like Incrediblercoaster and Zootopia.

bwr827

Depends on what you define “well”.

Guardians is excellent across the board.

Slinky is of good length but implemented poorly.

TRON and 7DMT are excellently themed but far too short.

But to the OP point 1-2 omnimover type attractions at DHS would be phenomenal for adding capacity.
Slinky is awesome. A top 5 WDW ride for many. Top 2 for my family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom