News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

PiratedTVPro

Calling DHS a junk drawer is disingenuous. It's almost as if Disney's Hollywood Studios is becoming a Theme Park featuring Disney's Hollywood Studios. Remember them? LucasFilm (Galaxy's Edge), Pixar (Toy Story Land, Mosters Inc Land), FOX and probably Marvel (eventually). When Muppets Courtyard does go, and it will in the next 10 years I expect, it will be for a Star Wars expansion. Everything about the Monsters Inc Land designs scream Animation Courtyard to me.

CJR

A great idea would be to move Muppet Vision to the Epcot Imagination Pavilion and tie the Muppet Labs into the Imagination pavilion. Have the Muppets and Figment takeover that Pavilion.

I would be OK with this because:
1. I would actually visit Imagination again (and it would save MV3D).
2. It would push Inside Out to WoL, which I would much rather have.
3. Less pressure to add them to the HoP.
4. They're not going to stop looking to replace it in its current location, if it's not this.

Sneaky

I would be OK with this because:
1. I would actually visit Imagination again (and it would save MV3D).
2. It would push Inside Out to WoL, which I would much rather have.
3. Less pressure to add them to the HoP.
The thing is, that means we wouldn’t get figment with dreamfinder again, and would get more people angry. It’s a lose lose.

Sneaky

Keeping tabs on Muppetvision moving rumors behind the scenes, be it to Disney+ or other park locations.
Other park locations, where else could it go? Not that I’m complaining. i have an nfl trade meme template in the wings lol. Muppetvision and a conditional first round pick.

Mr. Sullivan

This is an incredibly misleading headline that is not at all supported by the actual article that follows it. They’re making it sound in the title like its officially closing whereas the article itself is just the same conjecture we’ve been having here about the concept art and some nebulous references to unsourced insiders that still offer no concrete information.

The Wrap is a publication known for these kinds of headlines and should be treated very cautiously as a source of any news. As we saw with RoA, we really shouldn’t take anything as news until Disney says it themselves.

UNCgolf

None of those are exactly right but even still, it’s easy to see why the last one would win out. It looks most like a “land” while only having one ride. Like Diagon Alley.

The biggest problem with this is that it might actually make the park an even worse experience instead of a better one.

lazyboy97o

To be fair, they have been recently showing versions of the film without Vader. For a while, they had replaced Vader with Kylo Ren, and currently (at least within the past 6 months), they just had a probe droid instead of either. So i'm not entirely sure how sacred even Vader is. They could also just create a scenario for the Falcon ride that contains Vader if they wanted. While that land is set in the sequel era, i'm not sure they care all that much about timeline continuity, since again they've been running Star Tour with multiple random eras spread across several generations (sometime even within the same film).
Darth Vader is still in rotation. Saw him a few weeks ago.

Sneaky

guys if you want to save muppetvision, you need to act like #savethejamboree. That rumor may not have even been true, but you know what they did? Emailed, wrote to, and complained to Disney DIRECTLY. Raise awareness.
without #savethejamboree, I don’t fully know if it would’ve been bears replaced with cars along with ROA and TSI.
You need to make your voices heard.
Your complaining skills may come into use now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom