News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

ChewbaccaYourMum

Zootopia 2 will join the billion dollar club next winter & they will announce the Zootopia Land coming to Animation Courtyard at the D23 in 2026. Hopefully with a new ride system, as the new reigeim has shown they are not opposed to changing things up.
This is my thinking entirely.

Monsters Inc. taking away Muppets seems so short sighted right now, but in reality, it's only because we just haven't been told yet what's going in AC/Launch bay yet.

I don't know how people on these forums feel about Zootopia, but I think that land will be a huge deal here in WDW. The merch and things like the 'paw-cicles' (small example) will be big for fans and big for Disney making money. People on these forums act like Disney is so evil for wanting to add things that will make them money, like that isn't a good thing for the company in the long run lol....

LSLS

Monsters Inc. taking away Muppets seems so short sighted right now, but in reality, it's only because we just haven't been told yet what's going in AC/Launch bay yet.

I don't know how people on these forums feel about Zootopia, but I think that land will be a huge deal here in WDW. The merch and things like the 'paw-cicles' (small example) will be big for fans and big for Disney making money. People on these forums act like Disney is so evil for wanting to add things that will make them money, like that isn't a good thing for the company in the long run lol....
Assuming the next bit is agreed on, budgeted, and happens in the next 3 decades.

Casper Gutman

Sure, it’ll be a huge deal… in well over a decade… IF it gets built

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Hear me out, how about...keep Muppets 3D AND give us Muppets in HOP.
1723483614952.png

ChewbaccaYourMum

Assuming the next bit is agreed on, budgeted, and happens in the next 3 decades.
Yes, you're right. I hope so as well.

I know a lot of others don't feel the same way, but I really do feel like we're beginning an era where we are constantly getting new things.

From everything they are saying, it sounds like all the stuff announced will be open within the next 5 years. I feel like at 2026 D23 we will get announcements for like Moana, Figment, Lion King and (assuming) Zootopia in AC I guess, etc... which will be the stuff opening for the next 5 years after 2029.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom