News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Jrb1979

If they remove all 4 of those they are dumber than i thought
Not in their eyes. People have to remember those in charge look at the parks as dollar signs. To them old attractions like Muppets and Indy don't generate LL sales like new attractions. Adding paid individual LLs to each new attraction pays for itself over a few years

fgmnt

Simpsons hasn’t been good or relevant since 1997. The voice cast is old and tired and hearing them is depressing. It’s golden era was spectacular, but it’s a zombie right now.
They're too chicken to do it but the one 20th Century property I would love to see *back* in the Florida parks has a movie coming out this week v

Sneaky

I still think rnrc muppets would be cool, and it wouldn’t be limited just to mayhem. My personal idea for a concept would be to theme it as being gonzos “stunt double”, but I’m on the wrong part of the forum for that lol.

ctrlaltdel

It’s relatively compact footprint wise.
Yeah it doesn't seem to be big for a coaster building for sure. The main coaster section really winds in on itself from top to bottom which helps with the efficiency of the space. Still will need to be pretty big I would assume to hold the queue and front half loading section (I'm assuming at least 300x400 ft from the model?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom