News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

stuart

I'm starting to get some worrying signs for MuppetVision.
20240812_155413.jpg

UNCgolf

I would not be surprised to hear - at some point in the future - the announcement of the closing of a bunch of existing attractions to make room for what we heard at D23.

I wouldn't either, and if they do it, will dramatically minimize the impact of the announcements.

If they are a bunch of expansions, then fantastic. If they end up mostly relying on demolition and replacement, then suddenly we've gained very little and the park experience won't see much improvement.

EDIT: Just read that it's probably going to replace Muppets. So... DHS, the park that needs additions the most, is gaining nothing, and probably getting even worse for families with small kids. Why is Disney so short-sighted?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Is it possible to redesign that building with an entrance on the side before the tunnel to StarWars Land, leaving the attraction but then being able to better use that back area? I would think that repurposing this area would also end up with a rethemed Pizza place and Mama Melroses.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Before I was referring to replacing Muppets AND Star Tours.

Had some new info just now that is raising concern for Muppets.

I'm just wondering why they'd do this, rather than expand behind Launch Bay, which has been talked about numerous times before... I mean, what's the upside to putting it off Grand Avenue?

Unless there's another expansion planned that hasn't been revealed yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom